tuscl

Take a number!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I was at Follies today and a dancer told me that starting today they will be giving out numbers for VIP room use. I did not do a VIP today and before I left there was not heavy demand for the rooms. So I am not quite sure of exactly how it is going to work.

I've never heard of this before at any other strip club. Have you?

15 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    nope, never heard of it at any other strip club.

my guess would be that the reason they're implementing this "system" ;-) is because of follies extreme popularity
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No, never heard of that. But most of the things said about Follies go beyond anything I've ever heard of.

So fill in the time gap with front room makeout sessions. And as far as that club, I fear for it. So enjoy it while it lasts.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Not sure but Tootsies tried this a few years back on Friday & Saturday nights. Obviously it didn't work out so well because they aren't doing it anymore.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This makes sense given how crowded the VIP rooms at Follies sometimes get. I sometimes wait 10-30 minutes to get one.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Pull my finger.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    JS69 + uno - I think it's a good idea considering there are only two private-rooms and a mountain of horny PLs and hos.

Go Go Rama in NJ has a number system for lap-dances - I think you go up to the DJ and tell him which dancer you wanna get LDs from and you are given a # - I guess this is one-way for a dancer not to avoid you LOL, or not missing out on a dancer - I also assume one would not be able to lock down dancers for hours w/ this system (unless the PL is constantly buying dances non-stop) but not sure
  • K
    7 years ago
    The deli system does not stop You from monopolizing a stripper at Go Go rama. Once they call your number you just keep telling her you want another. $20 for a five minute high contact dance in a common area or $100 for fifteen minutes or $180 for half an hour in a more private cubicle. One dancer I know frequently gets a guy to spend two hours on her in the cubicles. It is not uncommon to not see certain dancers never get up on stage. A few customers get numbers and keep her busy all night.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Many of the go-go bars in Thailand had a nice number system when I was there years ago (decades actually). The girls wore red buttons with a white number on it. You could go in, sit at at table or the bar, have a cold Singha beer (about $1), watch the show, and when you decided what you liked, tell the waiter what number you wanted. For a 500 Baht ($20) bar fine, she was yours for the evening. Go-go bars were for OTC (mostly). For ITC, you went to a massage parlor. The front room was like a cafe. You went in, sat at a table, and ordered a drink. One wall was covered by a curtain. The staff pulled back the curtain to reveal a glass window that covered the whole wall. There would be stadium type seating behind the glass with a several dozen girls, all wearing a red button with a white number. You get the idea. I still remember number 27.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Nice review doctor Evil lol it reminds me of the stories my dad would tell me once I was older about his time in Vietnam
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    That's almost admitting that Follies is practically a brothel. I don't think I'd care for that, it's too commercial.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Last time I was in Thailand a Singha was about $2 US but I know the baht has dropped the last couple years. The numbers are to identify the girl since most white people can't tell one Asian from another. The bar fine is for the bar; you still have to pay the girl. Girls at go-go bars are more expensive than the other options, but they are also the prettiest and are regularly checked for STD's. All night is in the $100 range for a reasonable looking partner; of course YMMV. I miss Thailand!!!!
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Sounds silly and to me it's make the whole experience more mechanical, less like a burst of fun. Don't need so much business in my pleasure. If you're going to do that, leave it with the dancers to know only.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    If you can't have fun in Thailand, you're already dead. The number thing isn't everywhere even if it's common. Lots of places you just find a girl you like and say hi.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    My favorite name for a Thai bar (not favorite bar, just favorite name) was the Caligula Orgy A-Go-Go Club in Pattaya Beach. The girls there didn't have numbered buttons because they didn't have clothes to pin them on.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I was in a Korean 10-day AAMP once. Only one girl working. She had about 3 guys plus me, waiting in the living room, and then a mamasan to watch over us. The girl was pretty, and she was good too. Probably does need numbers to pass out.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion