tuscl

crazyjoe
Colorado
It is 420 day in Denver tomorriw

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm going to invent my own day, 888 day, clean, sober, tobacco free.

SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    never tried it

should I?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    GoV. it will enhance the strip club experience more than anything, except a truck load of money. You should try it with me. I'll give you the good shit, and I'll make sure you get high enough to enjoy the strippers but not so much that you can't drive. It's da bomb.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Wonder if it's a good idea to hit da showclubs on 420
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's 420 everyday at my favorite club. :) I used to do VIP with the main dealer now and she is female. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Was she a male before she started smoking ganja ? :)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    VM - I think she was a 13 yo school girl. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant question! I think vincemichaels just won the thread! ;)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    It's always 4:20 somewhere. I miss getting stoned, but too many profitable clients are industrial sites that require hair and urine testing for entry privileges
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    JS69 and I are opposite on 420 for clubbing. When I smoke I get very introspective and am not as outgoing as usual. In the club I prefer to be jovial and funny; not just sit there and thinking pithy thoughts.

I much prefer walking in the woods when I smoke. But I love to get high before, during and after sex.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I don't partake.

But for those of you that do... party on dude!!
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    It's a holiday for stoners everywhere on 4/20, CO just has festivals. 4/20 is the day stoners everywhere celebrate the wonderful plant. For me, almost every day is like 4/20 though.

When Ann Arbor, MI decriminalized weed they started doing hashbash there. It's an actual festival and it's huge. They do it a couple weeks before 4/20, probably because some of the major stoners go to Colorado then. Sadly, I've only attended hashbash once, a few years ago, but I'll make it again next year.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Be honest Joe.

How much have you ate at McDonalds today due to the munchies on 4-20?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion