tuscl

Acquitted: Aaron Hernandez

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
I have no fight in this ballgame. I'm too far removed from it to have an opinion on it other than it was led to believe he was certain to not be acquitted. Who do we believe? The fake media? The jury?

I'm not so sure on this one. Interesting to see how this one unwinds in the aftermath.

16 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Can any high profile defendent get convicted?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Wow just wow !
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Does anybody ever get a proper burial?

Sad notes today. Is there comedy in trajedy?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    He is still in jail for his original murder conviction, its doubtful whether he'll ever walk as a free man again regardless.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The multi-tiered justice system. Thank you, liberals.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive hs it right. This was jut a show trial. He's in prison for life for another murder.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Celebrities and the rich can literally get away with murder. I'm surprised Hernandez was convicted of the first murder.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Eh he gonna die in prison anyway. It's just fresh air for him at this point
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I didn't follow this trail closely but it appeared (from what I read) that the evidence was pretty weak.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I blame ObamaCare
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Shows you how much I know. I guess this was a different trial than the one he was sentenced to prison on, according to well informed posters.

I think I will go back to the club to make me feel better.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "I didn't follow this trail closely but "

Was it marked with bread crumbs?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just a cap to end this convo, Aaron Hernandez killed himself in prison today. Pretty weak.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    @clubdude. I have the racebaiter and hatemonger and his BLM bullshit in ignore, but I can guarantee you it was not a show trial. America does not have show trials. He was accused of a murder, and tried for the crime of which he was accused. Just because someone was already imprisoned for one crime, does not mean other victims don't get their justice.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Ugh. The charade is now over.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Estafador was right! He did die in prison ,LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion