tuscl

shapes in the strip clubs

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I did the Fort Myers circuit yesterday, which actually led to a couple of hot dancers. However, it was at Lookers -which many locals call Little Cuba- that I noticed a disturbing new trend. 99% of the dancers there had all taken on the same shape. That's normal from the shoulders up, many with very pretty faces. Oddly anemic and apparently natural breasts. Then a massive explosion in size from the rib cage down. An ugly pear shape. I understand the obsession with thick dancers, the popularity of Nikki Minaj, Papi's justification for loving the pillows... I get it. But how do they direct the fat to those areas? How do they know it wont appear on their arms, or chins? I accidentally got a dance from one. A pretty face and nice tits grabbed my crotch from behind so I said yes, and regretted it after I got my beer and turned to see the rest of that package. During the one dance, she kept shoving that ass in my face and I was literally fucking repulsed. I recovered with several lappers from an Arabian chick from Dubai, who just had the sexiest voice. But, still, how do they create that body without other unintended consequences?

8 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    Other than augmentation, the obvious explanation seems to be that it's not a change in the women themselves (magically directing fat and muscle to their posterior chain), but rather in hiring practices. Customers love girls with huge-but-firm asses, so managers hire relatively more of them.

As an ass man, I think the worst thing that's ever happened is the obsession with big disproportionate, caricature-like asses. If a dancer MUST get augmentation, I liked it better when they caricature-ized their breasts (which I don't care about); now they're fucking with my fave body part
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I agree with subraman
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I think girls from Mexico and South America often have pear shaped figures. I'm not a fan either
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't doubt many of them are augmented - just like breast enhancements have been the rage for many years and have gotten better to where one wonders real or fake; ass enhancements have been the rage recently in ethnic clubs (black, Latin) and are also getting better where one wonders if it's real or enhanced.

But Cuban women do tend to be wide-hipped and big-butted - I assume it may be in part b/c it being in the Caribbean there may be some black mixing to some point in a fair # of Cuban women (lots of slaves went thru and/or were in the Caribbean to work the firtile lands) - or it could just be a Caribbean thing (climate; etc)?

Hispanics and Caribbeans tend to like women w/ meat in the right places (breasts; hips; thighs; butt) and in part why many Cuban dancers may augment their bottom (and bottom augmentation seems to not only be the butt but hips and thighs).

Don't not what the solution is - maybe SC in Wisconsin :)
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    While I'm not specifically an ass man, I do like the looks of a nice one, and I find myself in vehement agreement with Subraman's "I think the worst thing that's ever happened is the obsession with big disproportionate, caricature-like asses" comment. I feel exactly the same way about disproportionately large breasts.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @pc I'd love to go to Cuba just to see the women, being that I'm not celebrity status, I'd feel more threatened of being robbed since my dark skin isn't the same shade as a dark skinned Cuban. And the borders are still fresh in opening so I don't need the hassle
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Estafador- cubans come in more colors than Americans. My father in law is blonde haired and blue eyed, but 100% Cuban of undiluted Spanish heritage. My wife was so pale when I met her, I figured she was Eastern European. Then I've met Cubans who are blackety-black- like they are a mix of all the darkest African tribes. No matter what your skin color, that won't cause you any problems.
    I'm not specifically an ass man either, although my wife does have a bubble butt on her petite frame, nor do I like flat asses or mudflaps. This ass augmentation trend is awful.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't need to talk like this. If you like the girls, go for them. Otherwise just leave them be and not necessary to talk about them.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion