tuscl

Dancer boobs

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Been observing at strip clubs that dancers with natural soft tits are missing. You know what I mean? I see dancers with solid ,round shaped tits .But somehow I feel they are different though they are not fake.I don't see the soft natural tits that usually the civviee girls have.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I still see all shapes, colors and sizes and the fucking piercings too.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Because no one wants a flat-chested stripper...
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why are strippers like rocks?
    A. Because you skip the flat ones.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Round, soft, hard, small, real, fake, medium, squishy, firm, bulbous, banana, who gives a fuck..... I LIKE BOOBS.. all shapes and sizes; if I can touch them... THEY ARE REAL!... oh, sorry. Boob Rant. Uh, what was the question? Oh yeah, I agree with SCat; don't like the piercings.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    You're going to the wrong clubs. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Implants are getting very good these days (I think they are using a different/new material) - makes the breasts look totally natural and full and firm w/o being hard and often one can't feel the implant.

Try a dive club, or older dancers, or dayshift - nightshifts at the better clubs will often have the hardbodies.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    What I'm noticing around Chicago and Wisconsin is that fake and even larger boobs seem to be on the decline. I don't think as many girls want implants, and those who get work done focus on shape and proportion rather than sheer size.

There are a few reasons for this. I think the "natural" movement runs counter to enhancement or even looking enhanced. One personal favorite of mine had implants, but got them taken out as she got more into being a vegan.

Also, at least when clothed, bras have come a long way. A girl who's a B without much cleavage can look like a perky C with great cleavage with a well-fitted padded bra nowadays. That doesn't help in a club, but 95 percent of dancers aren't hoping to make a career out of working in a club.

The ones I do see with work tend to fall into one of two categories: Older, or younger and fuller. Rather than just going big and out from the chest, it seems like you'll see fuller toward the shoulders and sternum for cleavage, or no bigger but structured at the bottom to keep whatever is there naturally perky and symmetrical.

It's a give and take. This is kinda awful, but I sorta miss the old style. I like big. I don't mind fake. I actually kind of prefer imperfect over perfectly symmetrical. The game is passing me by I guess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion