tuscl

Not a good way to start the evening

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Out of town on business so I thought I'd check out some of the local clubs. Pull into my first stop (Blue Diamond in Louisville) about 10:15 and before I can even get out of the car 4 police cars pull in and the officers go straight into the club. I would have just pulled out right then but unfortunately 2 of the cop cars had me blocked in.

Even though the cops all came back out in about 5 minutes and seemed to be joking with a couple of the club employees I took that as a sign to try a different club.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Any good PL knows you should almost-always give a club a chance - you never know what may happen - hell you could end-up meeting your ATF when you least expect-it or when it seems the PL-chips are down
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    i.e. don't be a pussy - get in there
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In times like these reflect back to shadows story of being in a club during a LE Sting...after they left he went straight back to the vip and fucked a stripper

Let's all follow his example of heroism
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    While I may have missed out on a good thing at that club I ended up finding a great time in a vip room right down the street.

I wasn't even thinking of a LE sting. I had come close to being involved in a 2AMer at a Louisville club about 7 or 8 years ago and that was what was flashing through my head when I saw a bunch of lights and sirens swarming into the lot.

A nice stripper pussy is worth the risk of a sting, but it isn't worth a bullet. Especially not with about half a dozen other clubs within a few miles on the same road.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The only bullet I want to see at a strip club is the "bullet" vibrator a stripper may pull out of her purse.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO

Is the vibrator going up your ass shaylnne ???

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I sure as fuck hope that place doesn't turn into another Dollhouse. I like the current set up there.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    That sounds like a place I may have enjoyed. I probably would have gone in after everything had settled down to see what kind of club it was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion