tuscl

MANY strippers have met their BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND while he was a CUSTOMER

Wednesday, January 7, 2004 3:37 PM
There are MANY strippers out there who have met their BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND while they were stripping and their BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND was a CUSTOMER. I would suggest being CAREFUL WITH MONEY. I think that guys who are looking for a RELATIONSHIP in a strip club don't want to come out broke

8 comments

• weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I think you're right RL. I often get free table dances obviously since the dancers like me so much, don't you?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    I think that MANY strippers DO NOT WANT MONEY from guys they actually LIKE
  • georgec
    20 years ago
    Kamrynstar has a good point. The girls I know in the few clubs here I won't let dance for me. These are the ones that are friends, and are not always trying to get me to maker the rent payment because they blew all their cash buying pimp wheels for their lazyassed boyfriends car, etc. I've always separeted the girls out that way. If they're my friend, I'll be a stopping off place between dances for others. We can get crazy on the outside. -GC
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    "Unprofessional"????? I thought we were discussing a STRIP CLUB!!!
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    Why are you dating someone you met at the club anyhow? I find it to be extremely unprofessional, and most clubs frown on that behavior. Some will even fire or fine the girls that give out thier #, let alone date a customer. I don't care if you didn't accept a red cent from the guy. Dating a club goer is just wrong. I have met some girls that have dated a clubber, and it turned out to be a disaster, obviously if they met you at the club, most of the time, they will only think of you as a stripper, no matter if you have danced for them or not. Chances are they DID see you on stage and that image has been burned into thier mind for the entire relationship.
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    By the way...when I was single I had a rule for dating people I met at my strip club. If I really liked the guy and wanted to pursue something more, I would NEVER EVER dance for him. This way, it eliminates the questioning of whether I was only after him for his money. Also, it prevents the guy from just seeing you as just another "stripper".
  • kamrynstarr
    20 years ago
    Are you speaking from experience RL? Hmm...I'm just sure some stripper out there must have used you for that big wad of cash you have...all $5...or did you lower your dance budget again?? :)
  • lotsoffun201
    20 years ago
    RL is correct. There are indeed MANY who have met their husbands or boyfriends there. Truthfully it is a fact, but of course it depends on the customer just as much as the girl with regards to needs, and expectations. I know of quite a few who have met, married, and gone on to live happy lives.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion