tuscl

She said "May we could..."

Friday, March 17, 2017 10:42 PM
After I got a lap dance and we're walking back to the main club area the dancer says "You should come back on a Wednesday and we could get one of the discounted VIP rooms."

12 comments

• yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Ok. I guess there's no editing or deleting something after you post by accident! Anyway to finish what I was going to say... I thought it was funny that she said "WE could get a room." Like she was going to split the price of the room with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That would have never crossed my mind - to me that means "so I (dancer) can make more $$$ from you"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most of the time when women say "we" it only means they plan to participate in w/e it is but not participate in the cost, and w.r.t. dancers this is the case 99.9% of the time.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    "We should go to dinner." "We should see a movie." "We should go shopping." "We should get a VIP room." "We should work jointly to drain your bank account. I'll give you something to spend your money on, and you will spend the money. Because I'm worth it."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, in stripper-talk "we" means her wanting you to spend as much $$$ on her as possible
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What a stripper says, and what she really means, are often 2 very different things - e.g. "here's my (dancer) #" - translation - she wants to make ph contact w/ you to get you to come in the club to drain more of your wallet
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I forgot "WE should exchange numbers,", LOL
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL ... if you think "we should get a room" means she's saying she'll pay half of it, you need to re-take PL 101, man. That should not be a sentence that confuses you, yahtz. Without knowing it, she's using a technique called "false teaming" ... a technique also used by conmen, psychopaths, and others to gain people's trust
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    No, subraman. I didn't think she was offering to pay but just that it was funny the way she phrased it. I've never heard the term "false teaming." Thanks, it's interesting to learn something new about the techniques people use to sell you things.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    yahtz: I have to admit, I use false teaming on the strippers, too.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I am partial to "can I hold"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Take her home with you. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion