tuscl

Was J. Cole right?

Monday, March 13, 2017 9:09 PM
J. Cole was completely right. I see this happening all the time and I've done it before when I was 18 and new to clubs. Strippers love their job. They make so much money a night from guys.. J. Cole's words: Does a stripper love to shake that ass Or does she wish to erase that past? Got a nigga in her face just gassed Like “baby girl why you take this path?” Stack in his hand trynna make that last All she thinking bout is how to take his last Rub titties in his face and laugh Gotta try not to look fake in fact A little more money like a few more 20’s When you let that nigga grab your naked ass Okay he’s gone now, roll her eyes when he whispers in her ear “This ain't the life for you baby let me take you out of here" Cause She like nigga yeah right You know how much motherfucking money I'm making? Why would a stripper give up a good paying job for some guy who seems like every other john seeking to "save a hoe"... These women don't care about you, they don't want to be "saved". They love being hoes.

12 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    He raps a lot better than P Nemisis but not quite as good as Jaxx Staxx
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lololol
  • DallasCowboys
    7 years ago
    Lmao
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Damn I miss music.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    J. Cole should use some money from the royalties on his song and buy your avatar some clothes Dallas. That shits nasty...
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Sheer poetry, put too cynical for my taste. As if strippers only care about your money?? @Dallas that avatar is truly frightening.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    This is exactly why a lot of strippers get with these unemployed guys. They know they're not going to ask them to quit their job. Hell they'll probably encourage them to keep working, ain't no other money coming in lol.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    What say you Fishsticks? You tried to go the rapper baller route, how's that working out for you? After all a white guy with Down syndrome that lives in a van can rap better than you.
  • duomaxwell
    7 years ago
    He ain't lyin' *shrug*
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    How do you put just a guy's avatar on ignore?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, Founder needs to band his avatar
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Actually larry did hit the nail on the head
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion