tuscl

MARYLAND AREA EXTRAS

Friday, March 10, 2017 8:02 AM
I'm in the D.C./Baltimore area on business and looking for the best mileage without making out with a trash bag. Trying to find mileage with as close to a 20-30 spinner type as possible. Suggestions would be much appreciated (if this is even attainable put here).

10 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Go to the Block you'll love it there! There's a few decent clubs just outside of metro Baltimore that have what you're looking for. You won't find any of that in DC.
  • MULANEY
    7 years ago
    Thanks. Been looking at reviews on clubs on the block and most recent ones were saying mileage is minimal now there...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    That was a joke I really wouldn't recommend going there. Awhile back someone mentioned here mileage was really good at a club a little outside the city, Hustler or Penthouse - something like that. - good enough that I was going to make my way over there - just haven't made it yet.
  • MULANEY
    7 years ago
    Lmao I gotta work on my sarcasm perception. On my way to "the block" already. O well! Looks like trash. Gas it is....
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    Players club in the evening. But it is drying up.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    No extras in Baltimore clubs..only full contact lap dances at a Players club,Hustlers and Gold club. I don't want to talk about Block. It's trashy.Instead you can stay at home watching action movie
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Thank you Carolina - I think you saved me a bunch of money. I had a dream where I'd have 30 of those machines in my basement making, 30 x $360 a month = $10,800 but then my electric bill would probably be $10,775 and I'd probably manage to burn my house down in the process.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Everyone says to go to Prince George County. But there has been a crack down. I hope the place lasts long enough for me to be there. We should have some who can comment on how it is right now. SJG Look what I found. I believe this was for the Muhammad Ali and George Foreman fight. I have seen segments of this where the girl does some titty flashing, but I don't know if that is in this youtube. James Brown "Soul Power" live in Kinshasa Zaire, 1974.9 [view link] Includes brief footage of Celia Cruz. More Celia Cruz, Zaire, 1974 [view link] Guantanamera [view link] Oye Como Va [view link] Bemba Colora [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    There's a club on the waterfront in one of the southern Baltimore area clubs, I forget the name, it was many years back I reviewed it. It's a BYOB club and the dancers please the custies.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Scrub? Scrub? *tap tap tap*....... Is this thing on?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion