tuscl

How do enormous fat women get so many kids!

Women like the sow Mama June of Honey boo boo fame has 5 or so kids(I do know the exact number as I only know who it is by news articles). How does a mean nasty truly ugly 400# sow get any man to touch her much less fuck her? I see huge ugly mean women in stores with a gaggle of brats in all colors and looks that could only be produced by different men. I was out with friends to dinner and one of the young guys was greeted by a heifer with 4 kids none of which looked alike. That brought up the discussion about whether this young sow was ever decent looking and his answer was no she was always north of 250# in high school and mean unless she want something from you, She is on welfare, afdc(aid for dependent children), food stamps and any other give away program she can be on. The kids are all seriously overweight, from different daddies and she won't say who because it would screw up her welfare scam plus he heard she was pregnant again. We talked about how the hell do these women that are that nasty end up with bunches of kids to fuck up? She was so fat I doubt she reach her own ass to wipe! ICK
I am an old PL with fairly low standards but if this sow was the last women on earth I would be celibate! I mean I see these women waddling around and I would not touch them for $25,000 with a full body condom yet they have multiple gelatinous blobs following them around that they claim are children!!

23 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    When I was back in my 20's, I knew a guy that was shacking up with a 300 pounder simply because she was supporting his ass. I suspect that is the cause of some of it. Fortunately for those sows, there are guys hornier than me.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I blame alcohol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If she's married that's one thing, but I see some of these fat pigs w/ 3 or 4 kids with no man in sight and they don't even seem to work and I too ask myself what kind of guys would impregnate these fat pigs - I guess there are always those chubby-chasers
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I volunteer at a Detroit museum, and I see a lot of young mothers with 1 to 4 kids. These women are in their 20's but they are seriously overweight. I often wonder how they get their husbands to fuck them.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    You're overthinking this one. It's simple. They're to slow to outrun their brothers. Duh. You're welcome!
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I was out with the boys on a golf trip.... We saw a huge ugly woman on the sidewalk, we were laughing about it and one of the guys said, "no matter what she looks like she is somebodies favorite piece of ass"

Another time at the country club we were sitting around talking about how hot the new aerobics instructor was... Same guy said "No matter how hot she is somebody somewhere is tired of fucking her"
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I blame hallucinogenic drugs.

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    I just thought they were Papi's kids.

:-)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    People on meth will do anything?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    There are some pretty hornet big guys out there.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Given the news stories about men fucking dogs, sheep and any number of inanimate objects I am not surprised that woman can get laid.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Guys will fuck a mail box and a picnic table so I guess it's no surprise that they will also fuck big fat ugly women.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    There's plenty of dumpster size guys out there with no cash and no prospects, they have to fuck something.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I never understood this phenomena either.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    JS69 summed it up, guys will fuck anything and fat women are not out of the picture either.

Fat woman needs fucked to get a(nother) child to get an additional check, guy knows this and is willing to do the deed as long as he doesn't have to provide support.

Here's the controversial question I have: how come you see all these fat women with multiracial kids? Why is it that African-American men are willing to bang them but apparently white guys won't?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's a very interesting question, shailynn. I like that in a post-PC world with a post-PC POTUS we can engage in such discussions. I think it comes down to social expectations and personal preferences. I may expand my answer when I have more time later.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm sure you've heard how they are like mopeds.

Fun to ride until your friends catch you doing it.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I always heard... What does a fat chick and a brick have in common?

both end up laid by a mexican
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I've heard that fat girls give the best blowjobs, because they are always hungry.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LMAO
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ @25

FYI, blowjobs don't create kids.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ But you're obligated to reciprocate
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I understand when these women have kids from different men but I don't understand how you can tap that shit more than once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion