tuscl

Flipping the script

larryfisherman
California
There is this one stripper at one of the clubs I go who strips every once in awhile. I've heard from other dancers that apparently her boyfriend is wealthy, and he takes care of her financially. Usually we hear about the stripper is who financially supporting her unemployed loser boyfriend.

How rare is it the other way around?

8 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Strippers are about as likely to tell the truth as vinceygirl michaels is, i.e. less than epsilon for any positive epsilon you care to name.

Lol!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If he's rich he's more likely to be a sugar daddy than a boyfriend.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree, most likely a sugardaddy. Hot strippers having sugardaddies is not exactly rare, although having a truly wealthy sugardaddy seems less common than the girls would like :)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah you're right, it could be a sugar daddy. The dancers said boyfriend though. The dancers said something like, "not sure if he's rich, but he's got money".
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    They did say the guy is Arabic, so I don't know.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    To most strippers if a guy is driving a new pickup truck and has the newest iPhone he's got money. The sad part is the buttfuck probably still lives with his parents.
  • dutchman2000
    8 years ago
    From past experience, sometimes "sugardaddy" becomes "boyfriend" when the term is useful to keep you at a distance.
  • Bobbuk
    8 years ago
    Define wealthy? Or are we assuming Daddy gives him a monthly allowance...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion