tuscl

Truth is a Very Important to txtittyfag(dot)...

Oh, but it's okay if his boyfriend vinceygirl michaels lies about military service in Vietnam.

Lol!

Yeah, okay!

5 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Truth is, you'll have a liquidity problem when you die from the millions of stored big black cock dildos stored on your property. With current values past the estate tax values, your estate will owe millions in tax, and that will happen soon because of your love for black clock will give you a terms able disease, u big homofag!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I decided to take tittyfag(dot) off ignore for two minutes to see what he would do when he was called out for contradicting himself. As expected total evasion of the question at hand. If he cares so much like he says he does, then why is okay for his boyfriend vinceygirl to lie about military service in Vietnam? No answer at all.

He tries to dodge it by throwing out a red herring: that txtittyfag(no dot) said that he and vince are the same person. Absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand, and, the fact that we disagree with whether vince and txtittyfag(dot) are the same person is pretty good proof that tittyfag and I are different people.

Talk about a fuckin' dumbass!

Lol!

Back on ignore for you for another week, homo!

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ It's good you out his ass on ignore. You're a better man than I for I think it is important to rid of yyyuuuuge homosexual deviant behavior from the likes of Txtittyfag(dot). TUSCL thanks me as part of the silent majority. Lol!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I might take him off ignore, if someone who had credibility would tell me they saw him make even a single post showing he has an IQ above 80. I won't hold my breath waiting for that one...

Maybe one day, when I'm very bored, I'll take him off for a little while so I can slam dunk him re things like how often and easily he contradicts himself... Not right now though.

Lol!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    His imitation of my posts verbatim is quite flattering. All I got to do is post a topic and he will copy me within minutes. It's scary now that I think about it. Thinking of filing a pre emptive restraining order for his psychotic stalking abilities. If he can ever get off his keyboard he may come stalk my ass physically thinking I got a bigger cock than his BBC dildos! Lmfao!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion