tuscl

VinceMichaels Said "When Called Upon One Serves" and that He Saw Active Military

One little problem though. He also admit that he did not serve. Rather he just protested the Vietnam War and let others serve in his place.

No supposedly his homosexual lover txtittyfag(dot) really hates it when people like Donald Trump lie, but he gives vinceygirl michaels a pass on this one. In tittyfag(dot)'s own words "he doesn't care". So which is it, tittyfag(dot)? Why do you care when Trump lies but when it's your boyfriend vincey it's all fine and dandy?

Lol!

14 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    I completely expect tittyfag(dot) and vinceygirl to run with fear from this question they would rather not talk about.

Keep hiding under rocks girls!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    vinceygirl is a lyin' POS.

Now tittyfag(dot) says that "truth" is a big value to him, yet he gives vincey girl the pass on this one. I guess he puts their (homo)sexual relationship ahead of the truth!

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    What lyin' POS!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Now that you mention it Vince probably is Txtittyfag(dot)! I mean their posts are strikingly similar and when Txtittyfag(dot) gets all in a hissy from being butt sore about being outed as a BBC storer of giant dildos, all we see is (dot), and no Vince Michaels.?

I guess (dot) can only multitask when it comes to multiple big black dildos servicing his every orifice! What a huge faggggg!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Naaah, I'm happy being hetero, the only use I have for POS txtittyfag is an ass to ram telephone poles up. LMAO
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol! Fuck that faggot fake war hero, vinceygirl michaels.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    What a lying POS that vinceygirl is. But then again, I guess that's what makes him perfect for tittyfag(dot)!

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Fuck that faggot fake war hero dickbreath Neanderthal vinceygirl!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    If vinceygirl is willing to lie about military service is there anything he can be expected to tell the truth about?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, dumbass, you are a dumbass. We all know that. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And for the record, idiota, I did serve. Eat some more shit, dumbass. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah served french fries to thousands who ordered at the McDonald's you worked at.

Lol!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Never worked there, dumbass. You probably did, moron. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion