tuscl

txtityfag(dot) Really Gets Set Off by the BBC Things in Particular

I can tell when he is really spazzing out because he bumps threads that other people started. (Since he knows I'm ignoring him and all his threads: that's the only tactic he has left).

I've noticed that when me or Meat or tittyfag needle him with the BBC theme he seems to go particularly ballistic. So what do you think? Did meat really hit the mark when talked about tittyfag(dot) stock piling black dildos in his momma's basement?

13 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Good detective work, meat!

Lol!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!

Nailed it!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Genius post! He sure does. Why does a faggit like him live to post on TUSCL? Because he's just mad he can only get men to have sex with him, and is angry over heterosexual men getting it!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    !!! LOL !!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yup!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    tittyfag(dot) is a hoarder. Of black dildos. Stock piling them in his "bunker" (really his momma's basement) and wait for the Apocalypse after which he'll get to enjoy them 24/7.

Lol!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yep!! You can read a true fag by how starved he is for attention, and his attention seeking trolling is pretty easy to surmise his hoarding of BBC! Overcompensation in his part, making up for lost time with the females. Lol!!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Truth! No alternative facts here about (dot) fag, just his alternative lifestyle.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Maybe one of txtittyfag(dot)'s past homosexual lovers was black and they had a particularly bad break up?

Who knows with a guy like that....

Lol!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Interesting.....

I'm thinking the women rejected him due to his infantile cock, and since he became gay his overcompensation for the love of BBC is what turned him queer for it.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I must take a break. My sides are aching from laughter!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I'm back laughing at this topic more than ever!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion