tuscl

Strip club DJ needed to announce the grammy, golden globes etc...

I think its time to let a strip club DJ start announcing the winners. Lets face it a drunk DJ dealing with drunk strippers with names that are ridiculously stupid and hard to say can get it right every time. Even without a card saying who it is. Plus could you imagine the cast of a major movie getting called up to the mainstage in that raspy DJ voice lol.

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a great idea, poledancer83. I wonder how much in tips the guy would expect.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Poledancer, your suggestion sounds a lot better than what we have now. He'd be better at getting the current girl off the stage so the next winner can come up, too. Keep it moving, girls ....
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    Attentions winners please retrieve your bra and thong and exit the stage in a hurried manner. lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can hear it now:

"Shut up bitch - you've blabbed enough, we need to get Kat Williams up here next to account the best picture nominations."
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LMAO.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No touching my girls in the VIP !!! As he shouts on the microphone lol

My local DJ seriously does this

I really don't see how they sell dances like that
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    lol too funny. yeah that would get a DJ shot lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "Our next category is best felmale actress, and we've got a great group. They range from B to D cups, all totally natural, and all available for a dance at the after party. Best of all, if you tip them a Benjamin, they won't say a word about Donald Trump while you fuck them. And the winner is ....."
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    So what's this I hear about Steve Harvey working for Price-Waterhouse now?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I can see now....

"And the winner for album of the year, drumroll please...... Adele! Not everyone's type, but she has some extra cushion for the pushin!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion