tuscl

8PMer Applebees, Kansas City

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

10 comments

• Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Senseless act.

Some hideout...he was free for five hours.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Welp, that's one way to take care of our Indian moving company packers...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's not often we get some insight into the mind and state of a 2AMer perpetrator:

LOL at the hideout comment. The stories that these guys and girls tell often rival anything that falls out of a stripper's mouth. "I need to lay low for a while ... ". LMAO.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Older white guy, probably a high-school dropout, murders two well-educated east Indian engineers because he thinks they're Muslim. Welcome to the age of Trump and Islamophobia. Expect more of this horseshit to follow.

They all look alike ya know...
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Reminds me a little of great scene from "Crash" where middle-aged white gun shop owner assumes Persian guy and his (MD) daughter are Arabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhSxkwKg…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    these two Indians may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Part of what is at stake and being questioned is multiculturalism. And as much as I have been indoctrined by it growing up with feminism and liberal teachers and professors I do have to admit (thanks skibum) that the right has a point about multiculturalism as being bad thing (Balkanization and the salad bowl as opposed to the melting pot and community stabity).

But still I cannot condone murder nor violent crime.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " these two Indians may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time."
    --------------------------
    ...yes, two hard-working American citizens committed the ultimate crime of breathing in a fine-dining establishment, like Applebees. Agreeing with @SkiBirther on anything to do with multiculturalism is very, very odd.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a Trump advocate.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    That's it. I found the exact reason to I needed to fly the flag at half mast for four years. There are senseless crimes all the time, so although I mourn a couple of innocents what I am really mourning is the DEATH OF ANYTHING RESEMBLING A BRAIN among my fellow citizens who back the the Orange Orangutan
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    One again huge jackass earns his name!

@ RM, It's not Trump's fault, things like this go back to 9/11.
    Several years ago I was at a flea market. There were 2 Sikh guys, probably Indians, wearing turbans walking through the crowd. A young guy standing next to me probably around 20 years old made a comment about the arabs. I told him they were Sikhs no relation to arabs and his comment was they're all the same. I didn't see any use in trying to educate him as his mind was made up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion