tuscl

Telling you what you want to hear

larryfisherman
California
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:06 PM
We've probably had this kind of thread multiple times. What are some things strippers have told you during or before lapdances that was exactly what you wanted to hear? Recently during a lapdance at a low mileage club, a stripper told me, "you can touch me anywhere". Another recent time a different stripper during a lapdance told me, "this booty is yours".

23 comments

• NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    I thought you were retiring from the strip club game after your CF blocked your number and wouldn't go on a date with you...
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She told me she had to shit
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    She said you can't rap worth a fuck
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    She said that she always swallows.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @troll- this happened before my retirement.....
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Saturday the stripper said to me...."just try not to get any in my hair".
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    I got a condom in the dressing room, wait here while I get it.
  • joeybanana
    7 years ago
    ^^ after which you never saw her again...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    To our OP Larry, front room GFE, not letting girls sell you dances, completely solves the problem you are delineating. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You invite her to the back room, but only after she has completely opened up to you. SJG
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    "You don't have to buy lap dances, anytime you want it, just call and I'll be there."
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    They'll say anything! A lot of them say your my favorite customer.
  • 10inches
    7 years ago
    had a busty red head walk up to me in Houston and whispered in my ear "I'm the best cocksucker in this place, and I will prove it for $100"
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Less than 48 hours ago, she said, "I can only wear black panties when I dance, cause my pussy gets SOOOOOOOOO WET!"
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    Larry, This is the oldest trick in the book. Don't fall for it. Make them demonstrate front room what can happen back room before you ever go back. Never buy a car without a test drive !
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Don't listen to what the girls say they will do. Civilianize the situation, get her out of service mode and take the lead yourself. If she want to be good with you, she will be doing it, right there. SJG
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    She said, "I agree with Cflock."
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    The key here Larry is you control when you are ready to go to the back room. Never go to the back room with a girl until she has proven herself in the front room and then on your terms and only on your terms
  • HoHoHoDetwaah
    7 years ago
    I think jestrite may be responding to the wrong thread. His answer has norhing to do with Larry's question.
  • HoHoHoDetwaah
    7 years ago
    Are jestrite and san jose guy the same person? They both seem to be saying the same thing and telling Larry what to do, even though Larry doesn't appear to be asking for advice. I think Larry was just curious about what strippers say that we like to hear.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Unless SJG can suck his own dick they can't be the same person.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha flagooner. Jestrite50 is TUSCL's number one Master Womanizer. He is indeed responding to Larry. Don't let girls sell you dances. Engage with them in the front room. Then, when you are ready, after a makeout session is underway, you invite them to the back room. Or just take her home with you. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion