Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Browse list?

bvino
bvinoVIP2623

Florida

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Am I the only one who can't browse the club list for North America or is this a broken link -I'm talkin' to you Founder. I am traveling to St. Louis soon and wanted to see what my options are.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I can browse it just fine. What browser are you using? And version?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No problem for me.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Internet explorer- I have a pop up blocker but I can see all other parts of the world just not N.A.. Thanks George I can do a work around .

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

No issues here, Firefox,

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Perhaps you chose "clubs near me" instead of "browse club" option - the former may not work on a PC since I think it may use GPS

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Apologize to Founder or else Emily will be pissed.

Profile picture for ch69isfun
ch69isfun
•

hi, YES I have the same problem, I can see everything but the USA listings for clubs.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Thanks Papi (sir) but am not looking at clubs near me. I know all the clubs near me ,I just I need my U.S.A. lookie loo back.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Change your browser to firefox that might help

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I also have found the browse list to not work, and especially not able to get to North America or USA

SJG

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Working fine with Chrome.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement