tuscl

Why do strippers lie about their income?

Sunday, February 19, 2017 7:48 PM
Or are they telling the truth. Seems like they all brag how they make 300 grand and then act so desperate for a dance. Look at what they drive off in and I just don't see it. I can't imagine a 300 grander driving a 8 year old Honda. Thoughts?

21 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Someone is shitting the b3d
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Because they're like txtittyfag(dot): just can't tell the truth about anything.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Between kids, deadbeat baby daddies and other family members, your average stripper supports at least 5 mouths with her body.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's hard to nail down, there are too many variables including geographic location and upscaleness of club, and how hot she is - unlike many people that have a steady salary that pays them about the same amount every 2 weeks, strippers' income often vary wildly and many don't seem to put in 40 hour weeks - I would think there are many more strippers that make under $100k/yr vs ones that make over $100k/yr.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Part of it is that many may pay cash for everything and not use credit cards. I'm not sure if that's still true. I remember a couple dancers made good money in the clubs but they went through the Cash like crazy, didn't know how to budget and had trouble buying anything if they didn't have enough to pay for it all in cash. I remember one dancer saying she had to report income and pay tax to show income to be able to buy a house. She said it sucked paying taxes.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I doubt I have ever met a dancer who made 100K per year. It's possible some of them could do so if they worked a 40 hour week, but I never met one who wanted to put that many hours in.
  • NoReviewTroll
    7 years ago
    300 grand? Nah. 100 grand? Some, but not the majority of them. The ones that are making 100k are probably lying about it. To the IRS that is.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Honestly, we have a billionaire-who-may-or-may-not-be-a-billionaire whose core set of businesses have been through bankruptcy four times, has refused to pay creditors, and who refuses to release his tax returns to the public who is the Chief Executive of the United States and had something extremely relevant to say about this exact situation: To paraphrase: "My wealth on a given day is what I *FEEL* about it" President Trump may not be a stripper, but his use of "Alternative Truths" is probably no less egregious than one. Well, except that we expect Stripper shit from strippers, its part of spinning the fantasy. Wait.... do voters expect spinning a fantasy from politicians? Even if they do.... I thought Trump was running as an outsider. Chew on these ideas for a bit.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    1. Strippers lie about their income to impress people and to justify their choice of career. "I'm making $300K a year so how can you look down on me and say I'm a dirty slut?" 2. Strippers lie to customers about recent income to gain sympathy and sell dances. "I haven't made any money tonight and I won't even be able to make tip out." 3. Strippers often don't know how much money they make over a year. They get paid in cash and don't keep records. They have great $1K plus days and they have days when they make nothing. Since they don't pay taxes (or at least seriously underreport income), they don't need to know how much they make. 4. Strippers lie about everything.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^4 They can't help it. They even tell me I have a big dick and expect me to believe them.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    Must be the clubs I visit. I find that most of the strippers I meet are telling me how little they are making and how they need money to make a car payment, buy diapers, ...
  • K
    7 years ago
    It may not be a lie. They might really have no clue. Several don't consider their tip outs. A $1000 night might be $800 after tip outs. She will think about 1000 and spend as if she made 1000. Civilians round down income and roundup expenses. $950 earned is $900 while $950 spent is $1000. Strippers reverse this. Many have no idea of their expenses. Insurance isn't $500/month. It is 3 VIP rooms and a BJ.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This question is the same as asking why do dogs lick their balls. Because they can dummy.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Greatest example I can think of is a stripper I know turned cam model. She is/was my ex-ATF. Years ago she came in 2nd one month and 3rd one month on MFC (myfreecams). The month she came in 2nd she made just shy of $100,000. Yes $100,000. i saw the deposit read out because she used to show me. Typical stripper, she went and bought her son and herself 2 new cars, thinking she was going to average $50-60k a month there on out instead of buying a house to stop the $2,500 a month rent she was paying. Last year she filed for bankruptcy for at least the 2nd time in her life.
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    @jackslash You pretty much hit the nail on the head.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    They lie because sex work puts them beyond the pale for many, and because they have unmet approval needs. So usually the exaggerate, but sometimes they understate. Far less often do they tell the truth. SJG
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    They tell customers they make less than they do because they think it'll help them make more. They tell everybody else they make more than they actually do to feel better about themselves.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    To get to the other side! Dumb joke, I know.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    It's hard to tell, unless you've seen first hand how they are living. From what I've seen in my area, I typically believe them if they are telling me they are hard out for money.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I agree w/ RTP. All I ever hear are sob stories about how they haven't made any money that day.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Same here. That's all I hear in the clubs. But then I get on TUSCL and one stripper always talks about being the top earner without giving extras regardless of which club she works at. I didn't realize they posted every dancer's earnings on a board in the dressing room so they could compare.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion