• RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    Dougster Invest in Queer Stocks
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    Last time D Boy paid for stocks it was going down on some dick
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ah... Okay.. No examples of actual bad advice. Just something you wish were true. I'll give you half and hour to come up with something. Else it's off to ignore land you go. Tick Tock! Tick Tock!
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    D Boy loves that Ass Play he holds 100 shares
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    Sounds like D Boy is as much of a pussy as old Ricky Boy they must be fags
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    Only queers put people on ignore
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    D Boy ignores the time his daddy made him suck dick
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    D Boy paid me $300 just to Learn my system of sucking dick
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    D boy sucks cock 35% better now
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    D Boy just PM me he was crying for more fag jokes
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You better stop daydreaming about your homosexual encounters, RickTheBear. Only 19 minutes left to come up with that example... Lol!
  • RicktheBear
    7 years ago
    to Late D Boy I already got you on Ignore for being a Fag
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Jury is still out but I'm getting increasing respect for the Council of Ricks. Rick the Bear speaks my mind on Douchemeister +1 Rick the Bear
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ok, time's up. Pretty typical example of tittyfag(dot)'s style around here. Make a provocative sounding claim with absolutely no evidence to back it up. I see the pressure of me having him on ignore is really getting to him, though, since now he is bringing out the aliases of his that I don't yet have on ignore. This one was pretty obvious because of the above mentioned tactics he used, as only tittyfag(dot) would. Too funny and bye-bye to this tittyfag(dot) alias! *** COMPLETE VICTORY FOR DOUGSTER ONCE AGAIN ****
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    His investment advice is completely bogus. His unstated premise is that the advice gives you some edge. But for that to be so, you would have to know something which the pro investors who run the pension and insurance funds don't. Sure, anything could be a good investment, but up to what price? These fund managers set the present price. So you are betting that you know more than they. Dougster is just trying to convince you that your own skills and abilities are worthless, and that instead you should turn to gambling. He is a rotten piece of shit. SJG
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    Hey Big Dick Sammy why don't you go back out and actually do a real review of a club this time instead of that poor excuse of an attempt at Follies looking for that girl "JuiceBox69". I bet that was embarrassing
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    If Life is a bowl of Cherries, Fraudulent Fiscal Gurus like Douchemeister are the PITS !!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ !!!!! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion