tuscl

What an exciting week !

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Saturday, February 18, 2017 9:38 AM
Boy has it been a wild week or what, no I'm not talking about Agent Orange although he has been rolling around on the deck like a loose cannonball in a gale, I'm actually talking about here on TUSCL. The weird stuff that has been going on, trolls fighting trolls, people getting fed up with idiots posting alternate thesis', and in the midst of it all two new dancers show up, one sweet and wanting to be freindly, the other exhibiting classic signs of GPS. How can we keep up with it all ?

29 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    What's GPS?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Gay Poster Syndrome like txtittyfag(dot) has? Lol!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Golden Pussy Syndrome
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    We made Tuscl great again.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Haha 90% of dancers on here have GPS 60% of all other members are mentally ill 2% of TUSCL members don't like to wipe their ass
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    90% of dancers here have GPS = golden pussy syndrome 66% of posters here have GPS = gay poster syndrome NinaBambina is a special case and has GPS in both senses (along with (because of?) her anxiety disorder).
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Which one is exhibiting signs of GPS?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^you should be able to figure it out read their posts.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Jesus Christ if someone has to point out which strippers on here display GPS you really are retarded.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I'm assuming twenty five means MilaniCash.....but I don't agree that she's exhibiting that The trolls fighting amongst each other and Dougster making countless threads that nobody cares about but himself (as evidenced by nobody posting in those threads) is a mystery I'll never solve
  • sclvr5005
    7 years ago
    Never a dull moment on TUSCL. I think txtittyfag(dot) is hilarious. At least he's putting in an effort now and not having to resort to just calling people gay. Some of his stuff is pretty spot on.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I think a lot of what a lot of folks say is hilarious Not a big fan of the hateful stuff but when the tempers come out shit flies all over.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    This new version of txtittyfag(dot) is pretty hilarious at times. We've also had some on topic threads that went well, too. All in all a good week.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    sclv5005: "Some of his stuff is pretty spot on" It's funny that sclvr described him as like "DrPhil". But wasn't sclvr one of DrPhil's favorite targets? So if sclvr is saying he was accurate like DrPhil, must mean DrPhil's assessment of sclvr was accurate. Lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I didn't know shailynn didn't like GoVikings! What's that all about?
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I am just waiting to see if one or both of the new dancers who showed up turn out to be another juice alias.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I got so excited this week that I damn near came in my pants. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Damn Scat hope it wasn't anything serious. )
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Hey I have no problems with govikings at all. I just think it's painfully obvious who displays GPS on here. Juice is probably the worst on that topic! Lol
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Who says Milani is even female? Phraseology in his posts is very male.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shadow and Shaylyn LMFAO
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Lmfao! Exhibiting GPS because I comment on the dumbass shit some of you post, use sarcasm without the reassurance of emoticons, and don't pimp my pussy? I'll take it!! @skibum609...You're right..who says?? Some mysteries just cannot be solved ;)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I think the guys are still skittish after being fooled and taken for a ride a poster called 'anongirl98' early last year. At least I think that is part of it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I didn't call any body out by name but a smart person wouldn't make my point for me.
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive Proving or disproving the point of someone on the internet isn't really of importance for me. You were obviously talking about me so I wanted to join on in the convo! You can't have a party without the princess!!! (◕‿◕✿)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You are welcome to join the party any time keep in mind this is the boys locker room be a good sport which you have demonstrated that you can be, refrain from mixing in the internecine squabbles by not taking sides until you know more about what is really going on with SJG and/or others and be the princess for real. Party on!
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I get it and I'm not here to judge or put myself on a pedestal. I keep it real, I can joke around and be satirical like the rest of them. I'm the same way and real like and I know that shit catches men off guard, I'm not being a bitch..I'm a human despite my vagina or stripping gig. I don't comment on the shit that I know I really just have no business commenting on, no matter how strong of opinions I may have --I know you guys don't really want to hear that shit, lol! My trolling is intelligible and thought out. I mean, I am a woman..right? lol. I'm not taking sides with people, especially SJG...I've read his comments xD I'm used to internet forums..I know how to play. Honestly, I just think it's interesting to get even the slightest glimpse or insight into the people who enjoy strip clubs from a customer's perspective. I love dancing but I'm there to make money for my future, I'm playing the game like everyone else, and I'm taking notes :p I've said my piece and I'm glad we could clear that up. Let the fun resume? ^_^
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It's all good, meet me at the club I'll be the guy sitting at the bar with a group of girls all laughing at my jokes because I am really The Rich Stud. , )
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW vaginas are awesome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion