tuscl

Private house clubs

Friday, February 17, 2017 5:57 PM
Several years back there was a guy on Detroit's East side who was running a lap dance club out of his house. It used to be listed here on TUSCL, but no more. He even had a story or 2 written about him in our Detroit Free Press newspaper, one of the 2 top papers locally. I drove by his place a few times during the day, it was a safe enough experience, but I never went inside to partake. You had to call the guy first so he could bring in his dancers. Any one here have experience with this ?

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Blow me dickbreath, no one takes your stupid ass shit seriously.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    ^^^ And nobody takes your claim you served in Vietnam seriously. So go fuck yourself you lying POS faggot!
  • impala
    7 years ago
    I remember a similar place in northern Pennsylvania, was a lot of fun, but someone shot thier mouth off about the place, and he was arrested for running a brothel (which, truthfully, it was).
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Vince, I *know* our least favorite troll couldn't hang in the "D". Can we say "rickrolled" and "driveby shooting victim" ?? Seemed safe enough but if you scoped it and said screw it, maybe your gut was looking out for your backside, call it a good thing. Glad you're hear to tell the tale buddy, you are an asset in my book regardless what garbage the naysayers throw around.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    I had heard of a few places like that in the D. They were always getting raided though. Got invited to one by a stripper (was going to be at her place) years ago, but never went (she danced at the now defunct All-Stars).
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In most places running a business out of a house will violate zoning laws, violate biz license ordinances, and violate fire safety laws. Unlawful. But what people do is have swingers' parties in their home, making it for members only, and the members pay dues. So it is not a retail biz, and it is not open to the public, and it cannot serve alcohol. But people can BYOB. A real swingers' club does not allow money exchange. But some are not really swingers' clubs. Making it a private club gets them around zoning laws and biz license laws. But it does not get them around the penal code, and the code against prostitution. But nevertheless, in that sort of environment, many sorts of laws will be impractical to enforce. SJG Wicked Lady, great album cover [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion