Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Club Music

MilaniCashhh

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ What do you like to hear in the club? What don't you like?

I like hearing R&B, twerking music (trap/rap/whatever lol), EDM, and artists like Korn, Deftones, Rob Zombie, etc. I loathe Country music. I just can't do it.

.........If you even want to throw in particular songs or artists, go for it! ;)

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I hate country music too.

Blue Grass is okay.

But Country Music is a manufactured reactionary political music.

SJG

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Pop and R&B. I'd rather hear Gospel than rap/hip hop. But I'm an old white guy. :)

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Couldn't care less what's being played when I'm in the club

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

If I looked for extras I would want to hear my stripper gag. If only to know my dick was long enough to make it happen.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Rarely even notice the music in strip clubs, but please no country!!!!

S
Supremeruler
•

Definitely no country or techno. I prefer rap and hip hop.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

There's music in strip clubs?

Huh.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The music depends on what I want to do after the club. If I will be going to bed, I prefer country to put me to sleep. If I plan on playing with guns, then heavy metal. If I plan on robbing a convenience store, I prefer rap.

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

House Music / Trap, R&B, Hip Hop

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Fuckin' SJG has a new best friend!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Les Brown & his band of Renown ' -o

Profile picture for BumHip
BumHip
•

Classic rock. Ozzy, VH. Stuff like that.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

R&B, pop, rock, anything fairly high energy (play songs from "Now THIS is a workout" CD, chances are I like hearing them in the club :))

I do like hearing house, hip hop, rap, & club style music -- I like the high energy, but it has to be on the somewhat pop-ier side.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I like ED, house, old grunge....and anything that gets my dancer in the right mood ;)

I do not like country or classical. Also not a big fan of classic rock, but i can tolerate it.

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

I would prefer to hear rock but never country, r&b, rap, or pop, but it's more important to me that the girls like the songs to which their dancing, and therefore dance better to them, than that I personally enjoy the music.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Trap Murzik

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Country and western

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You got some fucking to do

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

I wanna hear "Are you wanting a blowjob today?"

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

And Shailynn has to stay alone in his mom's attic, having to wait till she goes out so that he can reconnect the Internet.

SJG

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Really doesn't matter. I can't imagine getting a LD to country, but I've heard things that were more unusual.

Right before the holidays, I found myself in Atlanta. The DJ at everyone's favorite spot was playing Christmas songs - especially that Sunday before Christmas - and people were getting LDs. The dancer I was talking to and I chatted about it and agreed it was a bit out there.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement