tuscl

Club Music

Thursday, February 16, 2017 2:05 PM
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ What do you like to hear in the club? What don't you like? I like hearing R&B, twerking music (trap/rap/whatever lol), EDM, and artists like Korn, Deftones, Rob Zombie, etc. I loathe Country music. I just can't do it. .........If you even want to throw in particular songs or artists, go for it! ;)

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I hate country music too. Blue Grass is okay. But Country Music is a manufactured reactionary political music. SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Pop and R&B. I'd rather hear Gospel than rap/hip hop. But I'm an old white guy. :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Couldn't care less what's being played when I'm in the club
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If I looked for extras I would want to hear my stripper gag. If only to know my dick was long enough to make it happen.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Rarely even notice the music in strip clubs, but please no country!!!!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Definitely no country or techno. I prefer rap and hip hop.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There's music in strip clubs? Huh.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The music depends on what I want to do after the club. If I will be going to bed, I prefer country to put me to sleep. If I plan on playing with guns, then heavy metal. If I plan on robbing a convenience store, I prefer rap.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    House Music / Trap, R&B, Hip Hop
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fuckin' SJG has a new best friend!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Les Brown & his band of Renown ' -o
  • BumHip
    7 years ago
    Classic rock. Ozzy, VH. Stuff like that.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    R&B, pop, rock, anything fairly high energy (play songs from "Now THIS is a workout" CD, chances are I like hearing them in the club :)) I do like hearing house, hip hop, rap, & club style music -- I like the high energy, but it has to be on the somewhat pop-ier side.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I like ED, house, old grunge....and anything that gets my dancer in the right mood ;) I do not like country or classical. Also not a big fan of classic rock, but i can tolerate it.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I would prefer to hear rock but never country, r&b, rap, or pop, but it's more important to me that the girls like the songs to which their dancing, and therefore dance better to them, than that I personally enjoy the music.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Trap Murzik
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Country and western
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You got some fucking to do
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I wanna hear "Are you wanting a blowjob today?"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Shailynn has to stay alone in his mom's attic, having to wait till she goes out so that he can reconnect the Internet. SJG
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Really doesn't matter. I can't imagine getting a LD to country, but I've heard things that were more unusual. Right before the holidays, I found myself in Atlanta. The DJ at everyone's favorite spot was playing Christmas songs - especially that Sunday before Christmas - and people were getting LDs. The dancer I was talking to and I chatted about it and agreed it was a bit out there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion