tuscl

Best clubs close to DC.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:19 AM
In Washington DC soon and looking high mileage clubs. From reciews it looks lime Baltimore is decent but nothing in the DC area.....help.

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Two years on tuscl and not a single contribution ever, of any type. Leech.
  • pdude69
    7 years ago
    DC has many clubs and they're all full nude. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People say that in DC, clubs are strictly no touching. So people go for Prince George County Maryland. SJG
  • Aravas
    7 years ago
    Best bet would be PG clubs
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    Desertscrub always sounds so angry...lol
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    D.C has a no lap dance/touching rule. So you can't even get a lap dance since they don't allow it. Go to Baltimore City where you can do whatever you like
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    DC clubs suck and so do the VA clubs. MD is the closest decent option. However, the PG County clubs are currently getting a lot of heat from local officials, so I am guessing that they are playing it fairly careful right now. As someone else said, take thee out to Baltimore if you want some decent club options. B'more is only about 45 minutes outside of DC, though traffic in the corridor is a bitch. Nowadays when I have business in DC that spans more than a one night stay, I stay in Baltimore and commute to DC on the train.
  • alcrutch
    7 years ago
    Ebony Inn is your best bet. About 15 min from DC
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    DC and VA clubs are garbage. Baltimore is the move. Hustler or Gold club for fancy overspending, the goddess for a literal brothel.
  • Revsh1211
    7 years ago
    Thanks to those who answered, not LE, not leech. Just newbie finding his way. I will happily post a review (just did yestersay) ....
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Goddess, you mean? [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion