tuscl

The story of juices first ever extra ITC

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, February 13, 2017 7:36 PM
Was new to tuscl and found the site by googling " how to have sex with a stripper" after learning the board and reading reviews I decided I had a club 60 miles away called Lady Godiva's When I arrived the place looked closed but two or three cars in the lot so I got out and walked in...this is day shift just to mention...I first meet a un attractive AA with C section scars, stab wounds, bullet holes and Shit like this...I almost left but decided I would hang in Then I saw my first 300+ pound er literally rolling around on stage with some skinny old dude dry humping her lol Their was a dimand in the rough...a young sexy AA with perky large natural breasts...she massaged my duck at the table for free....I payed for a blow job $60 Once we got in the back...at the time the both had needs for curtains and I could see out and it got me nervous I was so nervous in fact with admixture of excitement I did a first ever busted a nut without getting fully hard..I was like WTF ?...never have experience this...what would you even call that ? She had me at a semi and I popped 45 sec into the dance lol

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I paid her then bolted for the door
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "busted a nut without getting fully hard" you limp dick motherfucker!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol...true story
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I was nervous about cops busting in...freaked out people watching in...worried about the song ending before my nut....all this compilation together and boom
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've got video archived from the club's surveillance cameras, Juice. Pay up or I'll post it. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I haven't experience this since then but seriously wtf is that ? Does it have a name ? I know a guy a bust one with prostate stimulation without an erection But to be getting a blow job and popping off semi WTF ?
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    60 for bbbj? sounds great. here it's 150 for harry james
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    She massaged your duck for free? That's a keeper. At least she's fowl friendly. That's good to know.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your stupid funny yo
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    If I understand correctly your duck was limp even at the end. Is that right? If so, brilliant! ;)
  • fastscrs
    7 years ago
    I was with a stripper, not for the first time, who was well known for taking guys to the VIP room and fucking them. She would suck your cock first then stick it inside her. She was sucking my cock (it was hard, not semi-limp like yours) when I came in her mouth. She swallowed it but looked surprised that I had cum so soon and disappointed that she wasn't going to get fucked. Sometimes you just can't control when you cum.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Nice story and joke man lol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice! SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion