Elite ’17
Share review
Embed review
Compliment
Send message
Follow Gloria K.
5.0 star rating 11/20/2016
3 check-ins
The only Mexican Restaurant I know around the neighborhood.
I have tried their tacos, tostadas and their rice + beans + some sort of meat dish.

They all do not disappoint and they are on point. The tostadas come out with crunchy yummy shells and is loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and the meat whether it be carnitas or chicken.

Everytime my bf & I are around the area, we make sure to stop by!

Was this review …?

Useful 4 Funny 2 Cool 1
Report review

The above is a yelp review about one of my favorite eateries that i recently ran across. the review was posted by someone who enjoyed the food, saying it was cooked spot on, was satisfied and will return again for more. so the review was fine. on point. all that.
ok
now on to the rant.
yelp will ask people to click on to the review as to whether it was useful, funny or cool.
go through that review again. is it just me? am i the fucked one? did i miss something that was supposed to make me laugh in that review?
apparently there were 2 viewers that found the above review funny. how the FUCK

7 comments

• rattdog
    8 years ago
    i submitted accidentally. to continue
    anyway
    how the FUCK is it possible 2 people -2!!!! - found the above review as funny.
    this is the type of shit people find and consider as funny today?
    it's no wonder:
    -people have to stifle what they really want to say in "fear" of offending someone, even something in jest.
    -jerry seinfeld and countless other comics won't perform at the colleges anymore. FUCKNG SEINFELD? REALLY? i never even heard that guy ever utter a curse word even once.
    -a piece of unfunny shit like kevin hart is considered a major funny act today, whether it be stand up or movies.
    -i have to sift through the internet to find something to make me laugh my ass off. thank goodness i stumbled onto him florentine's podcasts-that dude is a sick and funny mitherfucker!!!!
    i have a feeling this will be continuing onward for many years to come.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The "on point" comment made me grin. But I never said I don't have issues or personality damage myself.
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    It was funny as fuck. I am literally OTFLMAO while I type this. It's not poor Gloria K's fault that you don't get good food review humor.

It was a tour de france of comedic timing and word selection.

Every time I reread the review I discover more comedic opus and comedic odick.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    LOL, thank you for sharing. That review was hysterical.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Probably the two workers who shit on their bosses desk (amidoingthisrite?)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    The owner asking reviewer about funny comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfcy15ZU…
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I would assume anyone attending school beyond third grade would feel someone quite stupid wrote the review and even stupider people found it funny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion