Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

JuiceBox Strip Club Challenge of the week

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Take a 12 inch ruler and go into the club asking to measure how deep their pussies are LMFAO

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

You first, Juice !!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I'd like to have a glass of water, please.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I just use my dick to measure, you have to go by feel sometime, and its dark in many clubs to dark to see the numbers.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for DeviousNY
DeviousNY
•

lmao

Profile picture for LecherousMonk
LecherousMonk
•

I might do that just to get accurate bust, waist, and hips measurements. I have a bad habit of asking dancers their cup sizes and hip measurements, because I can't be attracted if I know their tits are smaller than C cups or their asses are smaller than 36 in.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement