tuscl

Mexican Strippers ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Besides Mexico where is the best location on the East Coast to find a club or clubs with a good population of Mexicans ?

I'm craving one

15 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    My CF is Mexican
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Come to Detwaa, we have a sizable Mexican-American population, I've seen some at The Flight Club.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO

I have seen very little Mexican dancers in my area...kinda funny because in my area their is a sizable population

When I do meet a one I call them more Hispanic out of respect because it seems for some unknown reason most non Mexican get upset to get lump into the Mexico definition...I'm a wanting a real Mexican not a Hispanic....I've worked with a few and some of them can be sexy as all fuck
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll never forget a Mexican-American woman I met several years out in Aspen. She was gorgeous and she gave great head, :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Seeing as how you are always full of shit, dickbreath. Go suck some dick
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Plenty of Cubans at Follies jewcey, I enjoyed one yesterday. As to specific Mexican girls you probably want to head to Texas, or the Southwest i would guess.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As I know the East Coast has lots of Puerto Ricans and Cubans, and some from Central America too.

Here on the West Coast we have more Mexicans.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy "As I know the East Coast has lots of Puerto Ricans and Cubans, and some from Central America too.""

oh? have you been to the East Coast? lol as if that would make a difference anyway you sick PSYCHO bastard
  • K
    8 years ago
    Does she have to be Mexican? Finding Latinas in NJ is not difficult.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    really? tell me more K
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good advice guys

Follies is wonderful right now with them Cubans....I agree
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    There used to be a whole lot of Mexicans on some nights visiting Platinum Plus before they closed. The cops thought the average spend amount of less than $15 had to be wrong. They never watched the crowd tip.
    A dancer said something to me I guess because she just wanted to complain and I wasn't Mexican.
    I only spent about $15 on my strip club visit last night.
  • K
    8 years ago
    The clubs in newark are more than half Brazilian with a good mix of other Latin American ladies.
    The playhouse in Burlington has many Latinas on any given day. It is almost easier to list those without Brazilians
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice, you are being VERY specific in wanting a Mexican versus just a latina. This is almost like JS wanting a big breasted redheads, except the latina version of it, lol. Stripper de Sueño chica mexicana. lol.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^ someone will need to correct my "spanglish".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion