tuscl

Fuego, D.C.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 8:17 PM
Aww man they closed the only $10 LD in the area. 70 fuglies, but that one gem made your night. Terrible club but damn Miami made it worth it. Damn.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems many cities in the past few years have become anti strip clubs - seems the only hope may be if they start setting up shop in industrial areas out of sight (and then maybe out of mind)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i'm so sad fuego closed. it was latina heaven and the dances were only 10 bucks a pop for 2 way contract. i loved that club. what makes this even worse is that DMV area clubs were already bad BEFORE fuego closed
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    alterego4401.....why do you think Fuego was a terrible club?
  • Aravas
    7 years ago
    And I haven't even made it there yet :(
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    The place is sausage to sausage Friday and sat nights, that bathroom is the worse place on earth, girls that don't work but are the phones all the time, the weird race dynamics, those African ladies try to upsell a very unworthy VIP. But then you got girls like a Miami that makes it worth it.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Alterego......fuego is ultra popular, thus it gets extremely crowded on fri and sat nights.......that's why i don't go then. :-) i know what you mean about the bathroom, but the last time i was there....it was clean. besides, bathroom cleanliness is of minor importance when visiting a club. different strokes for different folks i suppose.......but fuego was very popular for a reason. i loved that club. all i would need is to find a few attractive latinas i could dance with and i was happy
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    Some of the girls were wonderful. Except for the fat blonde in fishnets. She farted on ppl during their LDs. That's just nasty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion