tuscl

Dancer Hygiene

Monday, February 6, 2017 7:41 AM
I was in nude club in Houston and was getting a lap dance from a very cute spinner. When she turned around put her back to me and bent over to take off the bottoms the odor hit me like a mack truck. She went to sit down on me to grind on me and I quickly grabbed her on the outside of her hips and did not let her sit down as I got up, paid her off and left the booth. The entire room reeked by then and my eyes were starting to water. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands,(fortunately there was soap). She came up to me after I exited the bathroom and asked why I got up and left the room. I told her she needed to wash down there or see a doctor and left the club moving on! The sad thing is she did not even know she reeked. I run into girls that need a shower periodically and ones that wear walmart perfume by the quart. Why can't someone instruct these girls on simple hygiene and the fact that most men do not want cheap perfume on their clothes when they leave the club even if they are not married. I do not mind the scent of hot female but old rancid sweat and crotch odor covered by Au Du Wallyworld Toilette Water make me run the other way even if the girls is a 10 in looks! I was talking to an "older" dancer (mid twenties) about this topic and she said it is a real problem with some girls who have never been taught hygiene and think cheap perfume and coochie deodorants are the answer when washing down there thoroughly with a gentle soap and water in the shower works best. She showers right before her shift, wears no perfume and does not wear much deodorant so it does not rub off. She also said her regulars do not mind if she gets a little sweaty but that she does not get to stinky because she showers right before work.She also told me she has tried to talk to girls that smell and they are so clueless they refuse to change their habits.

12 comments

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Good post! I'm a hygiene freak and dancer hygiene has been a peeve of mine for a long time. Underarm BO, bad breath, on up to the worst things, stinky pussy and unwashed unwiped ass are instant turnoffs and very common among dancers in my area in dive clubs and even the higher end clubs. Yes some of them were never taught hygiene but I think some of them are so caught up in the drug scene and getting their next fix that they don't really care if or what they smell like. Sad.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If I'm going out and planning on having a VIP session where my clothing is going to be removed, I go many extra steps when showering and getting ready to make sure my hygiene is at the top of "it's" game. Strippers should be doing the same.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm a clean freak myself: shower and shave (also down there) before I hit the VIP room. A stinky dancer is a one-and-done (at most). Often parents have failed at their jobs in teaching these girls to be clean. This is where house moms should step in. It's also true that drug-addicted strippers often don't care how they reek.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Baby wipe showers need to be taken periodically through the night. I get they're working, sometimes physically so dancer funk will build up. Also if you've taken a big dump while at the club, toilet paper is not enough to cut it when your job partially entails sticking your assignment near people's faces. There should be mountains of baby wipes in the dressing room.
  • gotawildhairpdx
    7 years ago
    Baby wipes can be a double edged sword. Depending on how their personal area reacts to the wipe itself, it could make it worse. Nothing beats good hygiene prior to arrival (both dancers and customers). For me, there's nothing sexier than natural body scent that a dancer I enjoy has. It's like perfume in it's own special way.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I've heard some bad stories and TT yours is not good. Luckily the only situation I have run into so far is a dancer reeking of cigarette smoke. I hate that.
  • PuffieLvr
    7 years ago
    I've run into this occasionally, and it's a real jolt when it happens. Annoying because poor customer hygiene is probably the #1 complaint strippers have.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It doesn't happen often but when it does its an immediate and complete turn off that ends any encounter no matter how cute the stripper may be. If a stripper who can't look and smell good is waisting her time.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Obviously, to some extent it's not just hygiene -- evidently, those warm trenches of fantasy are also attractive to yeast, bacteria, and protozoans, and the result is not pretty smelling. And the girls don't always know right away they have an infection. I got a dance from a girl whose coochie fucking STUNK, and a couple of other guys mentioned the same thing. I'm certain it was medical. A few weeks later she was odor free. But, to the extent that it IS hygiene, I know of at least two clubs that have bidets for the girls, and they should be required by law. Besides, it's not just smelly coochies you run into, there's some pretty bad assholes too, and that IS usually addressable through hygiene
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    One time I walked up to a stripper that was sitting at the stage, with the intention of spending some time/money on her. But when I got a nose full of her BO, I just turned around and said to myself that the pretty face can't overcome anything THAT wicked.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    TT- Are you the newb on the pink site who wants to be a bouncer ? Either that, or some dude who wants to be a bouncer just plagiarized your thread starter over there. (Lounge section)
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I don't ever recall this happening to me, thank heavens
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion