tuscl

Ever notice how dead stripper web is ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
At least speaking for the strip club junkie side of things...threads are old as fuck and new threads are far and few between

Also on the pink side the strippers are not even strippers...their cam girls and suger babies now

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Maybe you should post some of your rap songs on there to liven things up a bit.

Could you imagine if they pass it along to the DJ and some of your songs would be played at strip clubs during dancer rotations? Hey man, that's how the rapper Future got his start, his buddy (a DJ) started playing his songs at a strip club in Atlanta.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For them it's a job, for us it's a hobby
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sorta like hardcore football fans that know all the stats and follow the league more than probably most of the players
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good point papi but that doesn't explain how Ricky boy, Yoder, chilli Powder, Meow and others from the Hobby side just let it die over in the blue section
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I don't think stripper web would allow my songs but it is a good ideas to carry mixed taps and pass the out to DJs in the clubs at Atlanta
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice I think they're using USB sticks now over cassettes. Probably don't even use CDs much anymore
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Too much censoring over there, they wanna create too much of a "safe space" where no one's feelings get hurt so many probably don't bother posting b/c one can only post certain things and only say them a certain way.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylniee I brought back 8 tracks and old school rap I might strike it rich in Atanta

Maybe I could us the name PayBoy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi I know from experience...I manly leek and by the looks of the thread counts most everyone else is as well..thread will have 5 comments but 1,000 views lol

That does make since of why threads are not being made and old ones are just collecting dust...the moderation over their is chocking the life out of the forums
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Thank The Lord we have our freedom over on tuscl
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't speak too soon, Juice. The Donald said he's make Amerika great. He'll Tweet something destructive about us.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Wasn't there a rapper named "paperboy" on the early 90s?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I did notice, I dropped a huge shit over there. That cleared it out in a hurry
  • ime
    8 years ago
    San jose lloyd schoene the sleepy time rapist should post there and not here. Can we start a petition?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion