tuscl

Stripper Jesus

http://christiannewswire.com/news/681985…

This is totally shit that cant be made up. A preacher supposedly buying lap dances with church money. a lady preacher that looks "too much like a stripper" and a church outreach program going to the strip club. This shit is just to good!

14 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    He must have had one of those come to Jesus moments.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    Cum* to jesus lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    25 and PD are punny today.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    I really like the looked to much like a stripper thing. What does that even mean?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    lol, I think that means her female rivals are jealous and envious. That's what I think it means. Also the haters probably think she's prettier than the average woman and has what looks like (I use this term loosely) a Playboy Playmate body and hair. She's wearing a figure revealing tee shirt, doesn't help things. Her appearance is kind of sexualized, in that photograph. Maybe that *sexualized* is the problem part (for the critics)?

But you are right. What the hell is "looks like a stripper" supposed to mean.

"Women are more jealous of a work rival if she is attractive and works well with men. Doubly so if she socializes well with men."

--> "Professor Rosario Zurriaga, of the University of Valencia, said: 'This result shows the importance of social skills in work environments.

'Women with a high level of intrasexual competition are more jealous if the rival is more attractive and more envious if the rival is more powerful and dominating.

'They did not get any results in men, as no rival characteristics that provoke jealousy or envy predicted intrasexual competition.

'Our research intends to clarify the role of emotions like envy and jealousy at work. These feelings have not been studied in working contexts and can cause stress in workers and negatively affect the quality of working life.'

Researchers looked at intrasexual rivalry - competition with other people of the same sex caused by a desire to keep access to the opposite sex.

They distinguished between two emotions, envy and jealousy.

They defined jealousy as a threat or loss of success because of interference from a rival. Envy, according to the Spanish, Dutch and Argentinian researchers, is a response to another person who has skills or qualities they desire." --> END QUOTE

source: http://aom.org/News/Press-Releases/For-w…

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @PD83: It means that the speaker thinks there's something wrong with being a stripper. Not surprising, given the holier than thou attitude that thinks strippers must saved in the first place.
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    I was thinking maybe it meant looks like something that the preacher would spend some dollars on lol
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Well, duh. Jesus had the Magdeline. She washed his feet with oil and dried them with her hair. Go, Jesus!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Funny
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Actually, there is no specific Bible passage that says Mary Magdalene was a prostitute. That is simply a tradition. Now, she may have been, but no one knows. Mary was a pretty common name.

Luke: 7. 36. When one of the Pharisees invited Jesus to have dinner with him, he went to the Pharisee's house and reclined at the table. 37. A woman in that town who lived a sinful life learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee's house, so she came there with an alabaster jar of perfume. 38. As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them. 39. When the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, "If this man were a prophet, he would know who is touching him and what kind of woman she is—that she is a sinner." 40. Jesus answered him, "Simon, I have something to tell you." "Tell me, teacher," he said. 41. "Two people owed money to a certain moneylender. One owed him five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42. Neither of them had the money to pay him back, so he forgave the debts of both. Now which of them will love him more?" 43. Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt forgiven." "You have judged correctly," Jesus said. 44. Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, "Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. 45. You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. 46. You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. 47. Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little." 48. Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven." - Bible Offline
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes. Tradition has it that she was a pro. Thanks to Constantine, discrepancies in translation, among other variables, the literal word is debateable. Jesus was a Rabbi and traditionally would have been married and it makes sense that Mary was his wife, if you'll look at the part when Jesus served the best wine last to guests, this would have been to celebrate their wedding. Ok, you may say Christ was pure and sex is dirty, as it surely was in those days, and therefore he was celibate... But then the purpose of God taking human form on earth was to learn from experience the nature of his creation. How would sex be excluded from that experience when it is such a high priority to the procreation of life?
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    I have screamed oh god or oh jesus while getting a "lap dance".... I have heard the dancer do it too.....;-)
  • poledancer83
    8 years ago
    all very good points lol
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    If he was spending the money on lap dances the shame on him. Otherwise preaching to everyone is what Christianity is supposed to be about. Glass Houses etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion