tuscl

Does anyone notice.....

larryfisherman
California
Monday, January 30, 2017 1:09 PM
how strippers look so much different OTC?? There was this one stripper ITC that looked really good to me, like a 8.5. I then saw her Instagram, and she's more like a 7. Even with their makeup on, some strippers I've seen OTC look so much better ITC.

36 comments

• Imamutt
    7 years ago
    I like the way the atf looks in her natural state better than when she's all made up. 'Enhancing' her beauty somehow diminushes it
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes. The club parking lot can be scary during the day time. :)
  • K
    7 years ago
    Clubs are dark. The lights they used are colored and flashing. It is hard to see imperfections
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Maybe the club I go to has weird lighting, or I like the natural look, because so far the ones I've met OTC seem hotter outside. Maybe I just like casual clothes better.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Like K noted the lighting in the club is dark and muted and it's done that way on purpose. Lol just be thankful that you don't see them in the restrooms. It can be downright frightening and a fantasy killer.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I too prefer the natural look rather than all made up. Anyone can look good with lots of makeup (well maybe not anyone lol), it's the girls that look good without trying that really turn me on. Obviously the strippers in their stripper outfits make them look a lot better to a lot of us than them in their normal clothes. @Lopaw- I'll take your word for it lol.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Personally I like the "contrast." I do agree what most women look better "au naturale." But I see my wife au naturale or in subtle make-up all the time. I see civvies like that all the time, too. So when I see a stripper, I want to see to super-glamourous look. I want to see them "stripperfied." I enjoy the over the top make-up, hair, nails, outfits, and heels. But that's my take.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Is "stripperfied" a real word? If it isn't, it should be!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @ lopaw I like Hoed Up
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As you (larry) mentioned in your last post, for most PLs them being dressed so provocatively often means one's dick (or clit) is making part of the evaluation
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    The reason strippers look way better in the club is mostly because they're naked, and in dimly lit rooms that accentuate her curves. Outside you can focus on what flaws you find in her and there is no nudity to distract you from that focus.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ +1
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Gassigain - go eat a hot pocket! The girls always looked different at the school dance when compared to what they looked like in 3rd period Spanish class.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Well said Gassagain.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    High heels and makeup, they do wonders, and that is really what this is about. There are perfectly good other places to find very attractive girls. But they won't be dolled up the same. So the strip club is the temple. Then if you want the girl to look like that when she is in your home, get her to do a photo modeling session. I plan to be doing a great deal of this. :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In photographing women, you need to have special extra light to fill the pores in their skin, if they are not so young. And as people know, soft focus by small f-stop number. And then it comes down to makeup. The standards for what women are expected to look like are high. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I bet you especially need some extra light in the dark ass basement you never come out of.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shits and giggles
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Hoed up. That's a good word choice, too. I like it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    It's always interesting to see how the girls look outside. As Shadowcat noted, the parking lot can be a scary place -- of course, that's the girls at their absolute worst in many cases, particularly if they have a long walk and specifically dress down with no makeup so as not to draw attention. Some of the girls definitely need dark lights and stripper makeup. I had one girl I used to see OTC, who was one of the hotter girls in the club -- easily top 25%, maybe top 10% -- all made up, in the dark, at the club. In full daylight, with little makeup, she's was positively a 7 at most. Interestingly, she came out gorgeous in all her pictures on facebook. I always theorized she had amazing photogenic facial structure but loads of superficial flaws, so whereas most girls might transform themselves with makeup from a 6.5 to a 7.5, she could transform to a 9, she just need makeup and dark lights. The truly natural beautiful women, of course, look better outside the club with less makeup. But I wouldn't question the fact that many girls in the club NEED the makeup and dark lights.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    To Subra's point, there's been a couple of times where I've seen strippers with no makeup walk in to get ready in the dressing room. I had to do a double take, I almost didn't recognize them, they looked a LOT different.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I normally focus and care about the bod and not the face; thus when I see a stripper outside the club it's not that big a difference to me; plus since I mainly interact w/ ebony dancers, many of them don't necessarily wear too much makeup nor doll themselves too much (at least in the dives I hit). But I do notice that sometimes in street clothes they may look meh but then they get into a skimpy outfit and damn now they got my attention - although many of the ebonies I notice do often like to dress sexy in their street clothes to show off their often curvy bods wearing tight sweats and tight shirts/tank-tops; so often times when they come-in in their street-clothes many of them already got my attention; particularly the voluptuous ones that you can tell are packing (tits and ass) even in their street-clothes and makes me more eager to see them in their outfits - at least in the case of the curvy ebonies; I do like seeing in them in their street-clothes b/c even w/ clothes on their curves show.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There are some girls who have apparently mastered the art of applying makeup appropriate to the lighting. My ATF used to look good both in and out of the club, and I asked her about it. She basically said, make up is different for different lighting. I remember one night she showed me the difference. On the floor, she looked normal and gorgeous. When we went outside in the sunlight, she looked, well, ghastly. But I'd seen her plenty of times outside and in normal lighting, with little to no makeup, and she was gorgeous then, too, so it was all makeup. Her normal face in the weird lighting of the club, while not "ghastly" was certainly not as pretty as normal light.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If their make up is bad, give them a facial. :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"She basically said, make up is different for different lighting." It is definitely the case that their strip club makeup is different than their night-out-clubbing makeup. Strip club make always seems to be a lot more makeup caked on, a lot less subtle, etc. So totally agree with that
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i don't have enough experience in this. so i cannot give a opinion on this experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ we appreciate your opinion on not having an opinion :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've told them that they shouldn't have to wash their makeup off, that that is just a waste, and that they should let cum wash it off. They've always like that idea. :) And yes Shailynn, I do live in my Mom's dark basement. SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    The makeup might have a little to do with it, but I think it's mainly the fact they are in their stripper outfits and naked ITC, and that leads us to overrate them ITC.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't under estimate the powerful effect that a woman in high heels has on the unaware male. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Confirmation once again from SJG that he lives in his mothers basement. I didn't know tepees has basements. Do you have to dig a new basement whenever you pick up and move?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In the club one has "titty goggles"
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan, STFU SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Statistically speaking, it has been scientifically proven that a man with a fully engorged penis consistently finds the same woman more attractive than he does when flacid.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ flagooner, our scientific researcher, first making it rain, not the subjectivity of women's looks. +10 SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion