tuscl

thoughts

Mr_O
Florida
perfect body types by country

http://thestir.cafemom.com/healthy_livin…

13 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    no.sorry. still too thick.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    A 5'4" girl would be about 120 lbs for me; I prefer more like 5'2" and 105. I find some of the choices in the link laughable...no Fi;ipina would want to resemble that picture.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    A 5'4" girl would be about 120 lbs for me; I prefer more like 5'2" and 105. I find some of the choices in the link laughable...no Fi;ipina would want to resemble that picture.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    at the max... 5. pounds per inch above 5'1".
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    100 # as a basic weight at 5'1".
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    She me jackass with photoshop thinks he's a scientist. Fake.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stroking my shorty right now
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    My real thoughts??? Anyone who posts these slimy clickbait slideshow links ought to at least warn people its a slideshow. #totalwasteoffuckingtime
  • Mr_O
    8 years ago
    Just posting something out there. Personally, I didn't care for any.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ Is that because none of them had a penis?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    In other studies I've seen, the general consensus leans toward a happy medium healthy figure. This is how we evolved. Too fat or too lean isn't healthy. Strong and feminine with good child bearing hips and adequate breasts is the universal preference. I personally like a fat ass, when she sits on my face my head should be entirely engulfed in ass and her ass cheeks should still touch the bed.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I really liked the Syrian -oh well.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    now that I've taken the time to scroll through all the photos I find the Italian version the most attractive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion