tuscl

California Man That Killed 21 Cats May Be Sex Offender

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
This guy is SJG level fucked up.

http://m.newser.com/story/237546/man-who…

27 comments

• dallas702
    8 years ago
    "He needs to be registered for something, it's our only hope" said one cat owner. Don't know about the rest of the world, but if this sick pervert is fucking cats, it will not be long until he is after human victims. To "Register" him for any reason is a stupid answer. Find out why he is killing cats and if he is crazy lock him up - if he is fucking cats, lock him up - if he just likes killing, lock him up.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    The guy is from San Jose, coincidence? I don't think so.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I hear that the question LE is asking is, was it Shailynn's Mom making her get away in the mini van emblazoned with "West Texas Christian Glee Club", or was Shailynn driving it himself, even tough he would not be able to reach the pedals and see over the dashboard at the same time?

Either way, well just let my Christian Eating Lions deal with the matter. Simpler that way.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Good pussies are a sin to waste!!!! ;-)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Maybe it was SJG and he determined the cats were part of the secret modern day Nazi plot to enslave the world through financialization and then kill off the inferior species in a 2nd holocaust!

So, if it was SJG, he was just protecting us with some per-empitive action. Nothing crazy about it!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Completely wrong, my Christian Eating Lions are going to avenge these cat killings.

The continuation of the NAZI party is Dougster and some of his friends.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG you live in California, I do not. More likely to be you than me.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    sanjoselloyd really needs some help
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    No, dude! That's not what we meant by "slay all the pussy you can get", man!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    First, that is one sick fucker that is killing the cats.

Hopefully, there is something they can use to lock him up for a long time. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the statutes exist to actually lock him up. Putting him on a sex offender registry and prosecuting him for animal cruelty, which probably doesn't carry that severe of a penalty, may be the best that can be done.

Given that many serial killers start by torturing and killing animals this sort of pattern should be something that can be used to lock people up.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Breaking news!

LE has recovered the mini-van. Having "West Texas Christian Glee Club" written on it made the process rather easy.

And Shailynn's Mom had reported it as stolen, and she has an alibi.

Now Shailynn does not have any alibi, but he cannot reach the pedals and see over the dashboard at the same time. So at least provisionally, police have disqualified him as a suspect.

So now the hunt is on, to find the real cat killer. And we don't need any statutes to lock him up. My Christian Eating Lions will be dealing with him themselves. Probably they'll present his dismembered and piled up remains to me, as a sacrificial offering. You know how it goes with felines.

If RicktheLion wants in on this, they'll be willing to consider it.

SJG

Hermetic Hour, Poke Runyon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQ0fjNo…

University of Sedona
    https://universityofsedona.com/
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    21 counts of felony cruelty to animals, served consecutively, should put him away for several years
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Breaking News:

While Shailynn's Mom has an alibi, Shailynn does not. But Shailynn would not be able to reach the pedals and see over the dashboard at the same time.

Now, upon searching the mini-van, police have some new theories. They noticed that the spare tire was not in its well, but rather was just tossed into the rear area. So upon inspecting the well, they found that it was full of a pile of telephone directories. So they are considering whether or not Shailynn would actually have been able to sit on these phone books, and then still reach the pedals while seeing over the dashboard. Shailynn has stopped cooperating and demanded a public defender.

My Christian Eating Lions are following this closely. Though they don't read the news papers and they don't understand the dialog on TV news, they do watch the pictures. I have taught them to recognize Shailynn when he is shown on the screen, and they stare at him intently.

Shailynn's Mom said that if he really did it, killing and molesting those cats, that she will ground him in her attic for an entire year, and bread and water only, and no internet.

Needless to say, LE considers this a much bigger matter than that.

Reporting from here on the ground,
    SJG
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Well SJG, I don't normally form alliances with hairless apes but you have some good ideas. How about you, me, and my vulture bud take a road trip to deal with this cat-raping and cat-killing hairless ape scum.

We all know that cat lives matter. More than ape lives. Way more than ape lives. But this ape deserves a special place in hell. My current thoughts involve raping him to death with a pineapple!

ROAR!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Fuck that cat killer in the ass with a strap on dildo. Skin him, with a dull knife.. slowly. Then cut off his dick and stick it in his mouth.

Then, let the real torture begin.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We don't want to rush to judgment here. Shailynn is starting to be implicated, but we still don't really know.

I have more breaking news:

Upon further searching the mini-van, police found under one of the back seats, a sawed off broom handle. So even though Shailynn is not able to reach the pedals and see over the dashboard at the same time, maybe he was using either the telephone books or that sawed of broom handle to help. Maybe he used the broom handle to reach the pedals.

So we still have to wait and let the process play out.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So could Shailynn have driven his mom's "West Texas Christian Glee Club" mini-van all the way from Texas to California. He could see over the dashboard by sitting on his pile of telephone books. And given that the mini-van has vacuum assisted power brakes, his section of broom handle would have been enough for him to be able to work the pedals.

We know that after Ed Kemper killed his mother and cut off her head, he took her car and drove all through the night to Colorado.

There are witness accounts of Shailynn and his mother having been at a rehersal of the West Texas Christian Glee Club, and having an angry argument. And this was shortly before she reported the mini-van as stolen.

And she seem to have a big emotional investment in this, making statements to the press about grounding Shailynn to the attic, and keeping him on bread and water rations, and without internet, and for a whole year, if he really did kill and molest the cats.

So there seems to be a negative relationship between Shailynn and him mom. But why would he want to kill and molest those cats?

My Christian Eating Lions, they don't care about any whys. They just want to get him.

SJG
  • ime
    8 years ago
    You really are the worst at this. It doesn't work to just take what everyone thinks about you Lloyd and try to make it someone else.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You know, before Ed Kemper killed his mother and cut off her head, he was picking up young co-ed hitchhikers and killing them and cutting off their heads. But before that, he was also sawing off the heads of his sister's Barbie dolls.

But Kemper also killed cats. People say that cats are a feminine symbol.

So is something similar going on here? Is there a history of abuse at the hands of his mother, and is Shailynn taking her mini-van and driving across the country and killing cats because he cannot yet face the idea of killing his mother?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So Ed Kemper was not able to face his mother, so he killed co-eds, cats, and he sawed the heads off of his sister's Barbie dolls.

I know that few will openly agree with me here, saying that if Kemper had only killed his mother, that he might be seen as not only likeable, but as heroic.

But today I ask the question, could there be something similar going on with Shailynn, and might this account for his strange style of posting and his seemingly adversarial type of relationship with women in strip clubs?

SJG

sugarloaf - green eyed lady
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc1PHk9F…
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Let's not get carried away. These were just cats, not dogs.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Lets not get carried away. This was California that wants to secede anyhow.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    cats not dogs? I don't get it.

I want California to become again part of Mexico.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    SJG, I can explain it, thoroughly, if you really want it in detail, but they reality is quite sad. It's unfair but life isn't fair.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dominic77, please don't deprive us. We are all ears.

Explain away.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    San Jose Double Parricide
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Eld…

Here it says that it was over sexual orientation. This info did not surface right on. In paricide cases, most of the facts usually never do come out.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

This would have been around April 2016, still going on as both boys remain in custody, ages 22 and 17.

Here, Sept 2016, a 21yo San Jose man killed his 44yo father

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion