tuscl

January

skibum609
Massachusetts
January is a great strip club month, because people get their Christmas credit card bills and 99.9% of people have no money. Dancers also have bills to pay and more work in January to make some extra money than any other month. This last in New England until the days get longer and warmer towards the end of next month. Its a buyer's market and mongers with cash should be going. Last night my non-extras club had 14 dancers on and never more than 8-10 customers. Six of the dancers would be ultimate spinners, meaning 5' 2" 105 lbs b/c cup, pretty face and 23 and under. Decided basic topless lap dances instead of rooms because my first time downstairs the bouncer said to me "unless you're getting a room I plan on getting something to eat upstairs". Meaning? No one will even be on this floor so enjoy. Bouncers need tip money too. If you ever thought of strip clubbing in New England now is the time because all the clubs are beyond dead and it is a buyer's market.

11 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Sounds like skihomo609 is working on contributing a chapter to RickyBoy's The System: "Get 'em in January!"
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Except in SWFL, where all the snowbirds set up the dancers for the entire season. Bastards.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The legal one is correct, at least for CLE area, too. BRrrrr.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    January is a buyer's market for everything. The Wrx-Sti I looked at in October was 39,950. Yesterday it was 35,990.00
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    One of my Follies favorites had thought about going down to Miami until spring to take advantage of the snow birds but decided that she was tired of driving. I just about had her ready to meet me OTC when Atlanta got it's yearly dusting of snow. She took off the day before it hit.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Jan is decent here in S FL too. The snowbird strippers show up before the snowbird PL's, so there's a bit of a gap where supply outstrips demand.

sc, you know what club she's at? :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Dolfan - I only know that it won't be Tootsies. She is Hispanic born in Austin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ why not Tootsies?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Papi - This is not her first rodeo in Miami. In fact she said that she already had a place to stay free. She has tried Tootsies and didn't like it. Probably because she is not into anything more than a HJ unless she really knows you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    !
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my two experiences it tootsies was so low mileage.... my tootsies odometer is still set at 0.000001.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion