tuscl

TJ visit

not to sound prude or anything but If I'm not looking to go all the way should I even check out Zona Rosa? How does VIP compare?

6 comments

• l00ber
    8 years ago
    You can get a private box for like $80~100 for half an hour and have a pretty hot and heavy dance session. Girls might constantly be trying to upsell you or convince you to buy snacks and flowers from the floor mongers. The clubs love this since they make more money than if the girls go arriba. There is seldom full service in the VIP. Still, it's a skybox VIP dance experience at a fraction of what it would run in a club stateside.
    Keep in mind that for the same price, you could just get the girl to come to the hotel next door for 30 minutes.
  • Prostone
    8 years ago
    I guess the question I'm asking is: is VIP worth it in the clubs or should I create my own VIP experience upstairs?
  • Chili Palmer
    8 years ago
    Why the fuck would you go to another country to TALK to prostitutes? You belong on StripperWeb.

CP
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never been but have read a good # of reviews - I'd assume if you don't want to "go all the way" you could probably get some high-mileage dances - everything I've read of Hong Kong makes it sound like an event and a fun place to spend a few hours - just go on a recon mission if it doesn't require a huge undertaking so you can experience it for yourself and decide if it's a place you'd like to visit in the future - you don't have to do anything more than take it all in and just go w/ what you feel comfortable with, you don't have to do everything on your first trip
    8 years ago
    The 30 minute room at HK is 52 or 54 dollars - I did it a month ago. Great value with the right girl if you are not into the whole rent a room/bang a whore kind of thing. To me it seems much more likely to get an intimate relaxing session with mileage almost as high as you want it to go in the VIP rooms and at about half the cost. To each his own though, if you have no other sexual outlet I can see where this value prop might look different.

There is also the entertainment factor of HK or even AB and that is not to be missed. Should be mandatory at least once for every PL who wants to call himself an expert.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you just want to talk to girls, you can do that anywhere. I suppose you can do it in TJ too. But from what I read, they're going to keep trying to ram their tongue into your mouth and get you into a hotel room so that they can ride your cock, But if you stand your ground I guess you could resist them. Just don't let them handcuff you to the pole on the shaving cream back stage.

To each their own.

Our clubs here in Santa Clara County are just for talking and flirting. Maybe you would like that better.

To our TJ experts here, in the HK bar, do you go for the VIP pass and does that get you into the upstairs VIP Room? Is that a good way to go? Girls more forward and DFK oriented in there?

More of a smoke problem in the VIP Room?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion