tuscl

Wallanon, a Monger among mongers!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I suppose I haven't paid much attention, maybe it's because I only drive by here on average around 3 times a week and when i'm here I usually read a couple threads or reviews post in a couple threads, maybe start a thread and then i'm gone again until the next time.
I was browsing the latest reviews and having an interest in exotic locales and a curiosity of how things differ in European clubs I noticed some reviews for clubs in Romania so I clicked on the links.
They were written by Wallanon and that's when I noticed that he has 284 total reviews of 241 clubs. I envy a guy that has been blessed with the opportunity to see and experience so many different clubs! Cheers! ;-)

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    He seems to go to a wide variety of clubs in many cities, both good and bad. That I assume is how he got to 241 clubs. In contrast, while I travel to many of the same cities that he does, I tend to just go to the top one or two clubs in each city repeatedly. Two different ways of approaching frequent strip club travel.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    I'd love to hear from Wallanon on his top 5 or 10 strip clubs. Nothing like side by side comparisons to help develop and informed opinion.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I noticed that he posted reviews on all the clubs in Austin Tx on the same day a couple weeks ago.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I haven't seen anyone on TUSCL with more clubs reviewed than him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion