tuscl

Strip club waitress vanishes after getting pulled over

"A Kansas City strip club waitress vanished two days ago after police pulled her over in her car — and she hasn’t been seen since, according to published reports.

Toni Anderson, 20, told fellow employees at the Chrome Club on US Highway 40 that she was heading out to a gas station on 31st Street and Southwest Boulevard early Sunday after completing her shift, Fox4 News said Tuesday.

But Anderson never made it to the station and sent a chilling 4:42 a.m.text message to a friend, stating that she “just got pulled over again,” the local affiliate reported.

“She said ‘again’ because she gets pulled over all the time,” her buddy, Roxy Townsend, told the TV station.

At first, Kansas City police denied that they pulled over Anderson, but they later amended their statement, saying an officer stopped her prior to her disappearance.

Investigators were trying to piece together where Anderson went after the traffic stop. It was unclear why the officer had pulled her over.

Anderson’s boyfriend, Pete Sanchez, said her family and friends were “worried sick.”

“Every time I leave the house, I hope the next face I see in public is going to be her. She’s a great person,” said Sanchez, who allegedly was sleeping when Anderson got off work.

Sanchez said the couple has been living together in Kansas City for two years — and Anderson has never disappeared before.

“I just want her to be safe. Her safety is my main concern right now,” Sanchez added.

Police described Anderson as a skinny blonde with green eyes. She was last seen in her 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas plates: 989 GAX."

http://nypost.com/2017/01/18/strip-club-…

5 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In most places you can check the arrest log and check the county jail inmate list. There are other possibilities, but if really important, check with family, and maybe even file a missing person report.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She's tied up in SJG's basement!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ That would only be true if we got to engage in a front room makeout session at her club. Best way to deal with the drink hustle is to realize that just like with dancers, waitresses are there for your erotic gratification. Sometimes things go easier with them too, because they are not as experienced with such attentions as dancers are.

SJG

So is this another unbranded Deja Vu club? Or is it a club Deja Vu dumped?
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Is Athenian Democracy the remedy for "The Matrix" like dystopia which Dougster and his friends are driving us towards by continuing finanicalization? And is advancing technology the problem?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB4s5b9N…
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Her text indicates to me she is getting pulled over again THAT NIGHT, by the same cop imo.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Her text indicates to me she is getting pulled over again THAT NIGHT, by the same cop imo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion