Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What's the craziest thing you've seen a dancer do on stage?

JimJedi

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

The craziest thing I've seen on stage is a girl pouring hot wax on herself. I've also heard of a girl who could eat fire. Her name was coincidentally fire and she had red hair.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Falling down from the top of the pole......almost landed on her head, but she was able to turn at the very last second and land on her shoulder. I neve found our how bad the damage was.

Profile picture for JimJedi
JimJedi
•

I've seen that at Chilly Willys in Mexico. The girl stopped herself just inches from the ground

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've twice seen a stripper pour hot candle wax on her boobs, then stick candles in them and light them on fire. Really wasn't a turn on.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A stipper stick a lit cigarette in her butt-crack and then make it puff smoke - I didn't find it sexy

W
wallanon
•

I was just thinking something about whether I'd seen a dancer light herself on fire or not. So I googled it and this turned up.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

That sounds like the Goldrush. That is where I saw Chelsea Charms due her act. Or should I say freak show?

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I don't remember anything particularly shocking. I've seen a pure backflip, that was pretty impressive, especially in heels.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Saw a girl in the Red Light District of Amsterdam stuff three lit candles in her snatch (lit end out!) and then pee them out. That's when I decided I had seen enough of that show.

Saw a girl in the Baltimore Block expel ping pong balls.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I've seen girls intentionally flash the gash in a topless club, some of whom got away with it. As far as one time events go, at one of the clubs in El Paso, I saw a girl fist herself and another used a beer bottle for a dildo.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I've seen a dancer put a cigarette in her pussy and smoke it. :(

Profile picture for K
K
•

This could be a long list but blowing the bouncer is up there near the top.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

There's a girl at a local club who plays with fire. She has some sort of low temperature fluid that she'll spread on her pussy and light for a few minutes.

The other one was when a pregnant girl's water broke on stage.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

This was about 25 yrs ago at The Trap Papi'so neck of the woods.

The dancer just laid down on her back on the bar in front of a female custie sitting next to me who proceeded to devour her pussy for all 3 songs.

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

Years ago (late 80's) there was a place in Cleveland called The Melody Burlesque long before they cleaned up Prospect Street.

The girls would pick guys out of the audience for live sex shows. It was basically a theater with a rather large stage. I think it was probably an old playhouse at one time. There was another place called Stage Door Johnny's which was a bar the girls hung out at and solicited the guys for sex in private curtained booths after they got done doing their set at a club next door. They were connected to each other. Fun times!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

dandydan... so nice!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

One time at a dive club a 9 (really out of place) started masturbating and fingering herself on stage. The best part was the bouncer/manager/bartender saw and went over and yelled at her in front of everybody and two guys started spraying him with beer. He was a fat ass and had no backup so he couldn't kick the guys out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement