tuscl

What's the craziest thing you've seen a dancer do on stage?

The craziest thing I've seen on stage is a girl pouring hot wax on herself. I've also heard of a girl who could eat fire. Her name was coincidentally fire and she had red hair.

16 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Falling down from the top of the pole......almost landed on her head, but she was able to turn at the very last second and land on her shoulder. I neve found our how bad the damage was.
  • JimJedi
    8 years ago
    I've seen that at Chilly Willys in Mexico. The girl stopped herself just inches from the ground
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've twice seen a stripper pour hot candle wax on her boobs, then stick candles in them and light them on fire. Really wasn't a turn on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A stipper stick a lit cigarette in her butt-crack and then make it puff smoke - I didn't find it sexy
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I was just thinking something about whether I'd seen a dancer light herself on fire or not. So I googled it and this turned up.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    That sounds like the Goldrush. That is where I saw Chelsea Charms due her act. Or should I say freak show?
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I don't remember anything particularly shocking. I've seen a pure backflip, that was pretty impressive, especially in heels.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Saw a girl in the Red Light District of Amsterdam stuff three lit candles in her snatch (lit end out!) and then pee them out. That's when I decided I had seen enough of that show.

Saw a girl in the Baltimore Block expel ping pong balls.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I've seen girls intentionally flash the gash in a topless club, some of whom got away with it. As far as one time events go, at one of the clubs in El Paso, I saw a girl fist herself and another used a beer bottle for a dildo.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've seen a dancer put a cigarette in her pussy and smoke it. :(
  • K
    8 years ago
    This could be a long list but blowing the bouncer is up there near the top.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    There's a girl at a local club who plays with fire. She has some sort of low temperature fluid that she'll spread on her pussy and light for a few minutes.

The other one was when a pregnant girl's water broke on stage.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    This was about 25 yrs ago at The Trap Papi'so neck of the woods.

The dancer just laid down on her back on the bar in front of a female custie sitting next to me who proceeded to devour her pussy for all 3 songs.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Years ago (late 80's) there was a place in Cleveland called The Melody Burlesque long before they cleaned up Prospect Street.

The girls would pick guys out of the audience for live sex shows. It was basically a theater with a rather large stage. I think it was probably an old playhouse at one time. There was another place called Stage Door Johnny's which was a bar the girls hung out at and solicited the guys for sex in private curtained booths after they got done doing their set at a club next door. They were connected to each other. Fun times!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    dandydan... so nice!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    One time at a dive club a 9 (really out of place) started masturbating and fingering herself on stage. The best part was the bouncer/manager/bartender saw and went over and yelled at her in front of everybody and two guys started spraying him with beer. He was a fat ass and had no backup so he couldn't kick the guys out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion