tuscl

Sealing the deal

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, January 8, 2017 1:25 PM
So you're been talking to a girl for maybe five or six weeks, but she hasn't given you the pussy yet. You didn't mind waiting in the beginning because the best things are worth waiting for, but now you're anxious and you are deeply craving that pussy tonight. What are some things you've done to seal the deal? I'm 2 for 2 with sporting events. There was this girl making me wait forever, and then I took her to a LA Lakers game, and we fucked at her house after the game. Same thing with another girl, making me wait, I took her to a Dodgers game, and I was in that pussy that night.

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Finish your homework
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Those tickets must have cost your parents some major coin. Did they chaperone your dates?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sorry Larry, but taking that long to make it happen with a girl, it doesn't sound good. I mean getting her outside of anything with rules, like a strip club, is obviously the way. But it should not need to take the time interval you are describing. Usually girls don't want to wait. I mean, you just ask her out, get her softened up and then make it happen with her, and usually she'll give it up right away. Virgins a bit longer, but otherwise, it actually sounds like you were probably boring her with your hesitancy. You can start talking to her right off in ways that make her see that you intend to ask her out, and then as she is primed, do so. Hey well, you won't be the only one then who needed time in strip clubs to learn more about women, before being able to be more assertive with them. SJG Why Guys Like Asian Girls // Anna Akana [view link] Anyone who actually believes that Asian Girls are submissive, has obviously never known any. It is actually the Asian men who are deferential to the women. Asian Men deny this, but that is just because they don't even understand it. It comes from their family dynamics, dictated by culture and duty, in my opinion. Being respectful of women is important, but being completely deferential is something I do not go along with. Instrumental Math Rock, Playlist [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @SJG-ideally you don't want to wait that long for the pussy, but some girls make you wait and want you to respect them and shit.
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    Larry You need to speak up and tell them what you want and when you want it. Stop beating around the bush and get in the bush !!!!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "Stop beating around the bush and get in the bush" Lol. Clever.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So little fish stick who is this girl you are infatuated Mrs. Paul ?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Larry has been told often to stop beating his bush. He is just now saying this is clever. If larry stops beating his bush, is he a tranny?
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    You've been friend-zoned.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, you can be more open, direct, and assertive. From your time in strip clubs you be learning this. Its the same set of skills that one needs in order to make front room GFE happen. Good Luck, SJG
  • K
    7 years ago
    Five or six weeks? Man up and ask on night one.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Ya man up pussy boy, go best your bush
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    You went over three dates without sex? Did you meet her on Christian Mingle?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Your a retard if you take her out to a basketball game and expect sex afterwards. Wine and dine is the best way to get pussy. She isn't drunk but she is honest about whether you're fuck material or just a real good friend with generous (sucker) habits.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I thought 3 months was the rule.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Christian Mingle LMAO. @monk- 2 dates, the third one it finally happened. Like I said I like the girls that don't give it up that easy. The best things in life are worth waiting for. @Estafador- first of all one time it was a basketball game, the other time it was a baseball game :) I wasn't expecting sex after either of those times, but it just happened that way. Dinner is overrated. Girls know guys are trying to hit it after dinner, so a lot of them nowadays don't automatically give it up after dinner. Just my experience.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    larryfisherman. you did good in my opinion.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Alcohol: essential. Food: counterproductive--they feel bloated, gassy, etc., i.e., not sexy enough to have sex; it's also too expensive (never spend more than $40 on a date). Coffee: never--if the sun touches her face, you're doing it wrongly--no one ever got laid from a coffee date; it's an excuse for them not to put out (it's just coffee, after all).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion