tuscl

Cheetahs Las Vegas !

Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:54 PM
Me and my new girlfriend from Vegas were gonna visit cheetahs when we're out there and were wondering how good the club is and if the girls are smokin hot And also my girl wants a threesome with the girls so is this a good club ?

10 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Haven't been there for a few years now, but back then seemed like guaranteed OTC to me. Had one girl propose a threesome with her friend back at my hotel room. So, barring any radical recent changes, you should be able to find what you are looking for.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Girls not as good looking as Spearmint Rhino or Sapphire's, although SR seemed to have been on a downtick from its peak last time I was there.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I had an absolutely terrible time last month BUT that was the first time I'd been there in a long time. I could have caught an off day.
  • Stripperheels
    7 years ago
    Are the girls hot at cheetahs though
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's about your typical strip club in terms of looks: some are some are not.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I went here in the Summer of 2012 and had an OK time Also, this club is in the movie Showgirls
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    been there once. was not impressed enough to visit again. sapphire and rhino usually are much better because of the number of girls. of these two i prefer rhino. call rhino for a limo pickup. cheaper overall to get in the club.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Cheetahs certainly doesn't have near the quality you will get at Sapphires or Rhino. BUT, at Cheetahs girls will chat with you and not try to drain your wallet as quickly as they typically do at Sapphires or Rhino. I actually like Cheetahs and Treasures as an alternative to the big boys on the block (Rhino and Sapphires). My retired ATF used to only work at Rhino and Sapphires, but later started to work at Cheetahs where she did really well being a "big fish in a small pond." She was easily top 5 whenever she was working at Cheetahs where she was just another girl at Rhino and Sapphires. Taking in your girlfriend, you're probably going to get more friendly attention at a smaller place like Cheetahs or Treasures, but you will not find the quality found at Rhino or Sapphires. Remember, it only takes 1 hot stripper to make your night.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Bend7
    7 years ago
    Sapphire is many times better than Cheetah. (especially if you are going with your gf).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion