• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Crazyjoe does a car test drive
  • Aravas
    7 years ago
    Look good for the bitches
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What a douche - I wonder how he was able to drive off w/ the car since it was just on display.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Without a key I have no idea... Mercedes are certainly not an ignition easily cracked.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    If the key fob is near enough to the car, it would probably unlock and start for a thief. I am not sure how car the operate out of proximity with the key fob though. There also exists technology to clone the key fob. He might have access to that. I know growing up we had access to mechanics keys or service keys that would start a large number of current model toyotas in the 90s. Depending on who you knew you could get a set for $200 all day long or as low as $36, if you knew the right guy. It would start pretty much any car, though you might had to giggle it a little in the lock or ignition. Something similar might exist today. I'm thinking a smartphone app it you know the VIN. Or maybe he called to support and used social engineering to get them to remote unlock and remote start the car. If you are a smooth enough con, that works. Social engineering is still the most effective hacking tool. ^^^ those are probably how I might approach it if I were motivated to boost this particular car. Dumb, because I bet they can GPS track it. Cool car, BTW.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^^ I am not SURE how FAR the car will operate out of proximity with the key fob though. (typo)
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    The answer is probably, very simple, Someone at the dealership must have just left the keys in the car. I have seen it done by car salesman and lot attendants too much in a rush.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion