tuscl

club employees gettin some.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
you ever wonder... because especially at one club i frequent a lot... lots of hugs between dancers and the staff... what else is givin between dancers and staff???

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Usually the dancers look down on the staff, except maybe for the owner.

Here, they call them eunuchs. I would not want to be any such staff, except the owner.

https://www.amazon.com/Bottom-Feeders-Fr…

Happy New Year!
    SJG

Hand of Fate, Stones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKH9enYi…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That type of behavior seems to be pretty-common today w/ millennials, I don't think it necessarily means they're hooking up.

But people hookup in workplaces all the time & one would think even more so in strip clubs where most of the staff is young and it's a sexual and party environment
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    Agreed. Dancers look down at staff, except for the owner, and maybe a bouncer...
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    bouncers knocking up dancers seems to be pretty common imo
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I think that the floaters and doorguys want us all to think that they are banging every dancer in the club, but I really doubt it.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the bartender at one of my favored clubs seems to spend a number of his off days at the club as a customer.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @justme62 - unlike alot of other LA area clubs, I can see most of the COI clubs as being truly fun places to hang out at on a staffer's day off. But if employees hang out too much at a club on their days off it can definitely start looking creepy to the dancers.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    he even does vip on his days off. wonder if he gets a employee discount?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    lol I'll bet he is if he's negotiating with the girls and offering them some type of club perk in exchange for lapdance & VIP discounts. But you know how these girls all have ADD and sooner or later they will get bored with it and start avoiding him. He needs to enjoy it while he can :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I have seen it happen at favorite clubs but I don't think that it is much more than you would see at most other businesses and don't forget that strippers are not the best when it comes to picking out boy friends.
  • I think it happens pretty regularly and I disagree that dancers look down on all the staff employees. In the past couple of years:

1. Dancer told me about a DJ who had hooked up with a lot of the strippers. This is at a top 10 club in the U.S.

2. At another club, there is a manager who had hooked up with several dancers and is currently dating one seriously.

3. I witnessed a DJ making out with one of the dancers outside as the club was closing. (Different DJ than above.)

4. I even met a longtime bathroom troll who was a former college athlete that hangs out at the club when he's not working. He's been working as a bathroom troll for years because he loves hanging out at the club, meeting all the girls, and fucking a lot of them. He's very outgoing, confident, and funny and the girls seem to like him. I always saw him chatting up the girls. Perhaps the most successful bathroom troll around.

I could list more examples, but you get the idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Considering the types of guys many strippers have as BFs I would not think tbey would not hook up w/ staff at the club, i.e. I don't think they have super high standards
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    Know of at least one dancer at Follies who was fired because her dating a co-worker caused issues. Also know of one who go knocked up by the DJ and quit to have his kid. Hmm. Those two girls happened to be best friend/tag team at the club. Guess they shared in bad choices.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I knew a girl at one of my favorite clubs who worked at my one of my previous favorite clubs. She more or less considered it her personal sporting activity to bed all the male staff there. She more or less said at that club, if the dancers weren't total drug addicts, pretty much all of them had relations with the male staff there. Of course, she ended up quitting there because there was too much drama caused by everyone banging everyone else. I doubt every club is like that, though. I do know, however, that the club owner at one club I used to visit regularly more or less always dated one of the dancers there.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    One time I took the limo to Rhino in LV, he told me he could fuck any stripper he wanted. Gods gift to strippers apparently.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The DJ gets a lot of stripper pussy.
  • mufdvr
    8 years ago
    Had a dancer at a well known Florida club that I became a regular with and in the VIP was very entertaining, always got weird looks from the manager after a session and they would always be in deep conversation afterwards. I wrote it off that he was making sure she wasn't breaking any rules.. all of a sudden she calls me to say that she is retiring, wanting to pursue other things, we continued to keep in touch and were making plans to hook up. She finally admitted that she was engaged to the manager and he found out about us keeping in touch..needless to say I haven't been back there and they are married now
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    CHHACL-->"I think it happens pretty regularly and I disagree that dancers look down on all the staff employees. In the past couple of years:"

Agree. It's not at all uncommon that the staff -- or at least some of the staff -- are doing the talent. I've known both managers and DJs who have impressively worked their way through the strippers, and I've at least heard of bouncers getting strippers here and there
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have known a number of strippers who hooked up with employees at my favorite clubs. The DJ at one club is especially popular. I don't know why. It can't be his looks.
  • Socalclubber
    8 years ago
    Supposely club employees are forbidden to have any relationship with the dancers outside the club. They can get fired for exchanging numbers. Of course the girls play friendly with the staff because they need backup for those customers who try to stiff them. A hug here, a kiss on the cheek there is good enough for the floater to miss count songs in the dancers favor. A friend of mine who is a stripper told me that at the club she used to work at girls would fuck the manager for free house rent and favorable payouts and drugs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion