tuscl

Little head wins

Monday, January 2, 2017 1:11 PM
In the battle of big head vs. little head, chalk this one up for little head. I don't think big head minds losing this battle though. Not yet anyway. It was a pretty evenly matched fight this time around, but little head is pursuasive and shouldn't be underestimated.

13 comments

• MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    The big head get the endorphin rush in the end too
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Might have to do with the OP's avatar. Is good.
  • My former fav wants to see me. I was planning not to, but here I go again. Just when I thought I was out, they pull you back in!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pound for pound the little head is the strongest head
  • Lol. True.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    my gym teacher keeps showing me his little head.
  • The little head made the wrong decision. I'm done dealing with flaky as fuck strippers. She stood me up for OTC, after begging me to meet her. Never again. My college student SB gets all my discretionary income going forward. She's reliable, nice, and even better in bed. Little head should have listened to the big head.
  • She's on her way now supposedly. Only 7 1/2 hours late. Bwahaha. Wtf.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    And did she make it? :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "My college student SB gets all my discretionary income going forward. She's reliable, nice, and even better in bed." --------------------------------------------- Yep. Wake up TUSCL.
  • She did. She arrived at 1am and spent the night. She's a gorgeous train wreck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dancers flaking out is part of the deal - many of these girls seem to not only live day-to-day but minute-to-minute - many of them can't keep appointments even if they want to b/c often their lives are so topsy-turvy - whenever dealing w/ dancers I assume some flakiness slack and thus not shocked if they don't follow thru and I just go on about my biz or have a backup plan.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You should have had another girl with you when she showed up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion