tuscl

London SoHo Model whores

nemesisk7
Putero
Eventually will be in the UK for a night or two , How is this red light district ? I've read there a signs of doors with the words models and you go up and there is a girl offering her services ? Are they hot ? All girls in this flats british ?

5 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    Forget and idea of visiting the Soho. Just stay away. See a quality British girl through an agency instead, you'll be pleased you paid extra.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    When I was in London 6 or 7 years ago, I walked thru Soho. Several unattractive women grabbed me by the hand and tried me to go with them. I also saw groups of male hookers dressed as women. I think you should follow Londonguy's advice.

• 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Definitely follow londonguy's advice. You're likely to just get ripped off. I didn't bother with any stripper types when I was in London earlier this year but I did have an encounter with two "hookers" the time before that.

One of the girls wanted me to give her a £200 "deposit" that she could take to some hotel before actually introducing me to the girls. She said it was refundable if I didn't like any of the girls. I said no and started to walk but then her friend started chasing me, telling me I should get more money so "I'd have a really good time." Crazy bitch probably followed me for at least three or four blocks. I ultimately decided to run to the Tottenham tube station. At that point I started to get worried her pimp would come out of the woodwork and beat me up. I never expected the girl to follow me after I said no. Weird shit and only time I've actually felt threatened in the UK! :(

You probably won't have anything as weird, but I doubt you'll have fun.

BTW, Soho in London doesn't use the capital H like NYC. in NYC SoHo is for "south of Houston". The name doesn't mean that in London.

• mjx01
    8 years ago
    LG is like the yoda of euro pus, trust his sage wisdom
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    thanks londonguy i just wanna shag a brit hooker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion