tuscl

Hottest Dancers

jayhawk123
Arizona
Saturday, December 24, 2016 9:42 PM
I was talking with somebody thru PM about clubs with the hottest dancers. I wanted to ask you guys. What is the club that has the HOTTEST dancers? In this question I don't care if it is an extras or non extras club. My type is white girls so sorry Papi but I am not looking for predominantly black clubs. What are your thoughts?

23 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    In Atlanta Cheetah is the undisputed best strip club for eye candy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    St James in Houston has traditionally had a good reputation
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    4Play in LA. Bare Elegance is in 2nd place.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nationally, Id say Baby Dolls has the hottest white dancers. Second place I vote for Cheetah Atlanta. Honorable mention 4 Play and Mons Venus.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I hear they have the hottest dancers in the Sahara Desert.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    I second Papi's nominations
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    What, no Vegas clubs? Locally, Trixie's and PT's have consistently had the best looking dancers.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas hands down. Whatever you're looking for, you will find it there.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Definitely Bourbon Street Circus.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in my experience 4play and bourbon street circus has the highest percentage of hottest white dancers. jayhawk... you limit yourself too much. but i guess it is your comfort level. now as a white guy i generally find white girls somewhat boring overall. especially most blondes.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    "now as a white guy i generally find white girls somewhat boring overall. especially most blondes" Elaborate
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Poor larry
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If we can go back into the past, the hottest dancers I have ever seen were at Jason's in Windsor, Canada, in the 1980's. Most of the girls were French Canadians brought in from Quebec. Not only were they beautiful but they also spoke with a sexy French accent. They danced completely naked, and they would stand on little boxes beside you and wave their pussies about 2 inches from your nose. Jason's had both nudity and alcohol. The only drawback was that touching was not allowed. I'm sure OTC was possible, but I was too naive back then to even ask.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    If JS69 says that Baby Dolls has the hottest white dancers in the nation, I'm underwhelmed. Baby Dolls is overrun with Cubanas now. I hardly go now. There is a dearth of hot strippers in the metroplex.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I have seen some hot white strippers at PTs. It's BYOB so it's full nude in theory
  • mark94
    8 years ago
    Moulin Rouge Paris
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    GoVikings... my preferance is for girls that have a bit of exotic to them. like a mixed ethnicity and the non whites that my folks were uncomfortable with. my mom and dad were such bigots.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino probably has the hottest dancers of any club I've been to in the past few years. I wouldn't recommend the club itself under any circumstances, but the girls are hot
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino and Bourbon St do have very hot dancers. But most girls there have fake tits which disqualifies them from my list. Thats the reason that I did not list them.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    It's amazing to me what some guys find attractive. 4Play doesn't have any fat chicks or ones who are so old they should retire, but other than that? The only big tits you'll find are fake, which is a complete turn-off and there isn't much in the way of big booty either, in my experience, and it's all overpriced. I'll take a club in a Midwestern college town over that.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @JS69...I agree with Bavarian. I was at Baby Dolls 2 months ago on a Saturday night and if that is the best looking white girls then I am underwhelmed as well. I have been to Mons Venus 3 times and it blows away what I saw at Baby Dolls and also at Follies. I will have to try Cheetah I guess next time I travel to Atlanta for business Some of you like using shortened versions of the club names. Like what and where is PT's?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The PT's Bavarian mentioned is in Dallas and that's the name of the club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion