tuscl

Hey tittyfag 2016, give it a rest already

Saturday, December 24, 2016 2:04 PM
Your posts are like turds on a sidewalk. What the hell is wrong with you?

7 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That goes for you too, SJG
  • Truth.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Yeah I've been on the verge of saying something but have up to now held off but txfagdot is probably the most delusional obnoxious poster here. Even more so than sanjosecreep. My perception of the whole thing is that he isn't going to stop the original txfag from posting, if anything he seems to be inciting him to post more. Some other perceptions, although he shows a nasty streak especially recently, the original txfag is or was funny at times but his troll is just plain redundant and guilty of what he acuses the original of being. And even though he tries to mimic the original his composition and use of certain words leads me to believe that it is zipman68 that's behind the curtain. So yes I agree, give it a rest because you're not stopping the original and you're not gaining any support from anyone else.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Often when people can't get any attention or "like" from making normal posts for sufficiently long they'll try what should be a sure fire strategy to get some "like": be a "I don't like Dougster and txtittyfag" me too! I guess under the theory that the enemy of your enemy is your friend. zipman68, MisterDouche and this txtittyfag(dot) have all employed this strategy along with a few others in the past.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ waaah! waaaah! I don't like Dougster! I'm an I don't like Dougster Me too! If you don't like and I don't like him either then you must like me! Please! Please! It's the only straws I can grasp at!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    ^^^ exactly!
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I put both on ignore. So much better
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion