Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A brunette, a redhead, and a blonde

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Three women -- a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde -- are talking about how they got pregnant.

The brunette happily said "We did it man on top, missionary style, so I'm going to have a little boy!"

The redhead proudly said "We did it girl on top, cowgirl style, so I'm going to have a little girl!"

The blonde, with tears in her eyes, said "I'm gonna have puppies!"

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That was good.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Keep 'em coming. lmao!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The girl with purple hair had sex with juice, "I'm gonna have chickens!"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ice!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm glad none of them did anal. :)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^No shit. There are enough Juice's in this world.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

For Larry's benefit.... I'm not sure if he was given the birds/bees talk yet.

Shadowcat was making a funny. No, they wouldn't be able to get pregnant from anal.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Who knows, flagooner ? Stranger things have happened.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement